Chapter 14: Busan- pt 4

Growing up, I never understood the concept of love. As a kid my parents were obviously not that affectionate but I knew they loved me somehow. I knew they'd cry if I died, isn't that a sign of having love for someone? I went through many relationships, starting with a girl named Yeri back in middle school. We dated for about six months before she broke up with me because she had to move away, but turns out she never moved away.

I dated another girl named Jisoo right after just because she confessed to me. She was a beautiful girl and a lot of people were jealous of our relationship. Looking back, I never understood why because I was not exactly the ideal boyfriend. She was also crazy about our anniversaries every single time and we were only together for three months. She too had broken up with me at some point.

As a middle schooler, I had also thought about dating people of the same gender. It never really bothered me but I knew if a boy did ask me out I'd say yes.

It wasn't until the end of my middle school years did I started trying out guys. Some of their names I couldn't even remember. The relationship was just the same as a relationship with girls so of course we never worked out.

As a fifteen year old, I thought it was pretty useless trying to find love. Entering highschool, I had Hoseok with me and I even shared my dating history with him. He would always try to set me up with anyone but to no avail, they lasted about two weeks. Expressing that maybe I was the problem, Hoseok decided to prove to me that I wasn't so we tried to date. We eventually did date for a little while and he was also the only person I trusted to take my virginity. After that night, as awkward as it was, we both just agreed we should just stick to being friends.

In my Junior year, I met Jimin. Seeing him for the first time made my heart beat out of my chest. He was beautiful.

He approached me first and tried to invite me to places that he thought were fun until finally he asked me out. I thought I was on cloud nine during that relationship. He was longest relationship that had ever lasted and I guess that's what made the whole cheating think hurt more. Although his parents didn't accept us, he still fought to be with me and for the first time I thought this was definately love.

"Mr.Min, Tae!" Namjoon called from outside the door and we quickly rose up from our beds, sleep apparent on both our faces. "What?" Taehyung yells back and without looking at Namjoon I could already tell what his face looked like. "We've arrived so freshen up and come out." The sound of his footsteps diminished so I stood up to pull some clothes out of my suitcase.

When I stepped out of our room, my mouth flew open at the scenery. The rocks were all covered in green and the waves were ever so carelessly throwing themselves against it. "It's beautiful." I said to no one but Seokjin's voice spoke up behind me. "It really is." I jumped, turning around at the taller. "You scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry."

The wind made my hair fly in different directions so I tried very hard to get it to look presentable. The wind seemed to like Seokjin though as his hair gracefully swept across his forehead and his clothes flapping as if he were superman. Seriously, how does this man look so effortlessly good all the time?

"Am I a better scene to look at?" Our faces were too close as he asks this so I gulped, cocking my head back at the scenery. He laughs. "No!"

"Would you leave him alone? It's odd enough that you two argued over baseball!" Namjoon says and I smiled nervously at Seokjin who rolls his eyes.

"Who argued?" Taehyung's voice suddenly piped up while walking towards our direction with Jungkook right beside him. Earlier Taehyung had a sudden burst of energy as he said he'd go call for him.