Chapter 5: Small Scrapes And Regrets

"A week from now will be my chemistry test that I have to ace." Taehyung tied a bandana over his head, squeezing it tight since apparently: it'll help keep his brain functioning. "Don't blame me if your head starts turning purple." I commented, sitting on his bed while his body took up the whole floor. "Who told you that dumb idea anyway?"

"Someone very special. They're pretty smart too!" He sticks his tongue out and i scoff. "Have you forgotten that I'm your tutor?"

"Yes, a very bad one at that!"

I kicked his leg and he winced in pain, giving me a sense of satisfaction. "Do your work." He huffs, scribbling on his paper while I looked through his work that the teacher had already graded. Taehyung was doing so much better in chemistry and I had no doubt that he wouldn't pass the test next week.

"Oh, Yoongi."

"What?"

"So, you know how Joon doesn't know about the whole fake dating thing?" I looked away from the papers to see the nervous looking boy. "Yes."

"Well..turns out he told my Grandparents about us and now they want to meet you." I sat there in shock, not able to fully take in the situation. Then it all came crashing down on me leaving me completely demolished.

I stood up in a panic and Taehyung stands up too.

"I-I don't know what to say. Can I not meet them?"

"Yoongi, they're my grandparents."

"But I'm your fake boyfriend!"

"Shh! Joon might hear you!"

"Good! He should know about this now so we don't have to go through with this! Your grandparents will hate me if they find out that I'm using their precious grandson like this!"

"Yoongi!" He shakes me between his hands and I look at him, completely breathless because I was about to have a panic attack.

"Relax, they won't hate you. They won't know if Joon doesn't know. If anything, Joon has the biggest mouth and can't keep secrets from my Grandparents. Listen, I understand you might be a little intimidated by this-"

"A little? They're literally the richest people in Korea! They can have anyone take me out and make it look like an accident."

"Okay first of all, my Grandparents would never do that and second, just because they're rich doesn't mean they abuse their power and third, I'm rich! I'm standing here with you, letting you kick and step over my precious toes. Why have you never thought they would kill you for hurting me?"

"Namjoon does the same and you don't go off and tell your grandparents."

"That's because..well I want Namjoon around."

"So you want me around?"

"Of course. How else am I supposed to pass this chemistry test?" I kicked him again, sending him toppling over onto the floor. "Maybe I will get my grandparents to murder you!"

"If I go down, you'll go down with me." Was my last words before Taehyung had grabbed my legs and had me falling to my doom. "You little- ow!" I winced in pain at my elbow and Taehyung suddenly stops. "What happened? Did I hurt you?" He scoots over to examine my arm and gasps. "You're bleeding!"

Suddenly the door busts open which caught us two by surprise. I almost laughed at how animated Namjoon looks standing at the door.

"Who's bleeding?" He looks around and crouches down to examine my elbow. "Seriously?" He looks at Taehyung who looks terrified. "Joon, stop the bleeding!"