Chapter 11: Busan-pt 1

"Can you please hurry?"

"I'm trying!"

"We're just staying a week. Why are you packing a year's worth of clothes?"

"You never know what could happen."

"Yoongi, please just zip your suitcase up and come out to the car."

I gave Taehyung a suspicious look before placing my hands on my hips. I realized I probably looked like an angry mother but that's besides the point. "I bet you just want to see Jungkook already. Didn't you two just hang out yesterday?" He tries to keep a poker face before smiling his dumb boxy smile and his cheeks littered with crimson. "Yeah, but I already miss him."

I rolled my eyes, zipping my suitcase and rolling it over Taehyung's foot. "You're such a simp." He gasps in pain and holds his foot while hopping on the other. "You're a pain in the ass!"

"Thank you." I smiled before making my way out the front door and meeting Namjoon by the car. "I'll put your bags in the trunk."

"It's okay, I can do it."

"Mr. Min I-"

"Yeah don't worry joon, this shorty can handle himself." Taehyung scowls, hopping in the car before I could harm him any further. Namjoon enters the drivers seat and waits until I get into the car before starting it. "I packed some snacks just in case. We'll be taking a few stops on the way if anyone needs a bathroom break and this will only be about four hours long."

It was early in the morning so by the time we get to Busan it'll be about lunch time which is when we'll check in at the hotel and eat somewhere around that area. Supposedly Jungkook and his brother are from Busan so they pretty much know their way around.

While on our car ride, I plugged in my headphones and listened to music until I fell asleep for god knows how long.

The sun was more out, shining through the front windows. I was glad our windows were tinted and we had a good air con in here. It was getting a little chilly in here so I rubbed my arms to gain some kind of warmth. "You cold back there?" Namjoon says, looking at me through the mirror. "A little bit, could you turn it off?"

Taehyung scoffs, taking the sunglasses off his face. "No, I want it to stay on."

"Taehyung!"

"It's hot!"

"Well you can roll down the window." I suggested, reaching over him to push the button but Taehyung smacks my hand away. "No, i want the air con on and the wind will mess up my hair." I can not believe this snobby little-

"Here, you can wear my hoodie." Namjoon throws the hoodie in the back and I take it, thanking him and rolling my eyes at the spoiled boy next to me.

I opened the compartment with food and took out a couple of tangerines since I did have a light breakfast earlier. "I want one." Taehyung says and I motioned my head towards the compartment. "Help yourself."

"No, I want the one you peeled."

"What? No, this is mine."

"But you have two already."

"Yeah, for me. Get your own."

We bickered most of the time until Namjoon threatened to call Taehyung's grandparents which finally shut him up. I didn't realize we fell asleep with our heads on each other until Namjoon had woken us up at a stop.

"Do any of you need to use the bathroom while I fill up the tank?" We shook our heads and fell right back to sleep, not caring that we were touching each other. I guess we were both too tired to argue anymore.