Chapter 12: Busan-pt 2

The rest of the night was pretty much uneventful. Taehyung acted like nothing happened and didn't even look at me or try to put any attention on me anymore. It's not like I was bothered by it. I expected about this much.

The next day everyone decided to go to the beach since it was the main reason we were here. I hadn't been to the beach since I was young and now walking along the sand, I realized I really hate the sun. We chose a spot to set our things down, squeezing sun block on our skin and rubbing it in so as to not get sun burned.

"Hey, could you get my back?" Jungkook asks Taehyung and he happily agrees, watching as the boy took his shirt off and revealing a six pack underneath. Wow. He has a really nice body.

"You gonna need help with your back?" Namjoon whispers and I roll my eyes at him. "No, I can do it myself."

I gulped, not wanting to take off my shirt in front of these well fit men. Shit, even Taehyung had a nice body. He didn't exactly have a six pack but his body was glistening under the sun light. Namjoon was no surprise since he was a bodyguard and he most likely needed to stay fit for his job. Seokjin was as gorgeous as his face.

When I took off my shirt I hugged it close to my stomach and grabbed the sun block. "You gonna do it with one hand?" Namjoon teases and I huff, tossing the sunblock in his hands so he could just do it for me.

"Fine, make it quick."

"Why don't you just ask your boyfriend?"

"Then I won't wear sunblock." I tried to snatch the bottle out of his hands but he held it over his head. "I'll do it. I was just teasing you."

The rest of the guys went into the water already, splashing about and screaming at each other. I sat down on my towel while Namjoon kneeled behind me, rubbing the lotion on my back. "So what's up with you and Taehyung?"

"What do you mean?" I really hope he didn't notice something happened in the bathroom or the fact that we weren't staying in the same room. "Come on, don't act like I don't know. You two have been arguing a lot since the drive." I sighed, not happy that I can't just talk to Namjoon about how I have these stupid feelings that just keeps growing because Taehyung decides when he wants to kiss me and confuse me.

"Nothing, he's just being a brat like always."

"You don't seem happy though."

"I am, just a little worried about my exams." I half lied.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you passed. And if you're worried about Taehyung's grade, he actually studied late at night much to my protest. Come on, we're supposed to have fun here, okay?" I nodded, giving him a smile since his words lifted my mood. He was right, I'm supposed to have fun here and plus im at a beach sulking about my emotions. Maybe it was time I put myself more out there and stop being stuck in my own bubble.

"Thanks." We stood up, walking over to the water to join the others.

-

For dinner we ate at an Italian restaurant and went back to the beach at night since there was going to be a bonfire. Turns out some of our classmates were going to be there so we decided to join them. Namjoon thought this was an appropriate time for him to stay in his room so as to not embarass Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung went off to talk to many different people, the boy being introduced to everyone and everyone liking him. Seokjin stood next to me, feeling a bit left out since he was the only adult here.

Someone had brought alcohol and I'm sure if Namjoon were here he'd shut the whole thing down. Everyone was drinking besides me who was sitting down around the fire and eating the snacks someone brought. "You aren't drinking?" Seokjin asks and I perk a brow. "It's illegal."

"I won't tell." He replies and I laugh. "Thanks, but it's not really my thing."

"You smoke?"

"Not even that." He pulls out a pack of cigarettes and shakes it in front of my face. "Wow, didn't take you as a smoker."

"I smoke occasionally." He lights one and puffs out smoke between his lips. "So, what's your story?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything really, just want you to talk." I watched as the cigarette bobs between his lips when he talks and he puts his lighter back into his pocket. I turned away from him, looking off at the waves crashing into the shore.

"Well, I just got out of a relationship with my best friend and my ex boyfriend."

"Ah, the two get together behind your back?"

"Yeah, then I met Taehyung. He's a good guy, people really like him around school."

"I agree, he's been that way since we were young. You two just friends?" Seokjin asks, catching me by surprise. "Yeah, just friends."

"Then what happened in the bathroom?"

My eyes widened, shocked at the fact that he had saw what happened. "What-"

"At first I thought you two were a little too close to be friends but then I saw what happened in the bathroom last night." I was about to freak out but Seokjin held his hand up before I could jump up and start walking off somewhere. "I won't tell anyone. It looks like Namjoon knows something though, am I right?"

I looked around before grabbing his hand and taking him somewhere where our classmates couldn't hear us. We walked along the beach, the waves drowning out the noise from the bonfire.

"Look, what I'm about to tell you must be kept between us." He nods, putting out his cigarette. "Taehyung and I agreed to fake date because of my past relationship problems and he just wanted my help for tutoring. We have no feelings for each other and I know that he likes Jungkook." I waited for his reaction and expected him to be disgusted with me or angry but there was nothing.

"I think my brother likes Taehyung too."

I knew just about that much. I could see it on Jungkook's face when he watches me stand next to Taehyung. I wasn't going to stand in his way if they decided to pursue each other.

"I know."

"Do you like Taehyung?" He asks and I quickly shake my head. I was never going to tell anyone about that because I didn't need anyone's pity. Just because the world seems to hate me when it comes to my love life, I didn't need anyone to feel bad for me.

"Of course not."

"Then would you care if I pursued you?" My mouth flew open, not expecting our conversation to turn in this direction. "Are you being serious?"

"If you do mind then no, but if you don't then yes I'm being serious."

Nothing but the sound of the waves could be heard between us. I looked back at the people dancing about, laughing and talking to each other. No one was paying attention. Jungkook and Taehyung were slow dancing, looking into each other's eyes with happiness.

I wanted to be happy too.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this." I walked back to the hotel, Seokjin calling after me but his voice faded off as I got further away. I don't know if I could be in the same room as Seokjin because this was a bit embarrassing for both of us.

I decided to go to Namjoon's room and hang out there. Knocking on the door, it swung open quickly and the man looked confused at my presence. "What's up, Mr. Min?"

"I just don't feel like going to my room tonight, could I sleep here?"

"Sure, did something happen?" I shook my head, walking passed him and throwing myself on the sofa. "You can use my bed if you'd like."

"It's fine, I'm just tired."