|| 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐 ||

On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the seven survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

October 1st, 1940

A blue portal opened up and a small 13 year old fell out. "Ah!" she exclaimed. She landed on the ground and started to look around not seeing her siblings and looked up to see a blue portal, pulsing in the sky loudly.

"Five! Diego! Luther! Klaus! Vanya! Allison!" Y/n cried out to the blue phenomenon. "Five!" With a sucking sound, the portal closed and the sky was in her view.

As she looked around, she found herself to be in an alleyway. "What the hell?" Y/n muttered under her breath and she poked her head out of the alley, looking side to side at the street. Turning back into the alley, she looked up and saw multiple cameras set up above the alley on a wall.

Putting a hand over her eyes as the sun beamed on her s/c skin, she squinted her eyes, making sure her vision was right.

'Who would put cameras over an alleyway?'

In curiosity, she walked towards the door that connected to the building, using her powers to open the door that revealed a staircase, leading to the top level. Rolling her eyes as to she had to walk up the stair case, she used her powers to fly up. Once she reached the door, she saw someone move the blinds and go towards the door that read Mortimer Gussman D.D.S.

The door opened up to reveal someone with red, curled hair that was pulled into a short bob. The woman had blue eyes and was around 5'6"— 5'7".
"How did you do that?" The curios woman backed up.

"I don't really have time to—" she realized she sounded like Five. Y/n thought to herself then rephrased by saying, "I have a question. Did anyone else appear in that alley before me?" Y/n asked as she moved passed the woman, walking into the apartment/store.

"No, you're the only one," the said woman followed her around with her eyesight. "We've kept the camera up there because people would come rob the building through that door."

Footsteps were coming up the stairs and a man with a green dress shirt and grey khakis walked into the living room area where Y/n and the woman were.

"Who are you?" he asked her, starting to move in front of his wife as it appears.

"I don't have time to explain—" Again, she mentally smacked herself for sounding like Five.

Why was this happening? It's been—what, five minutes? (Ha, ironic), And she can't stop thinking about him for some reason.

"—but I need your help. I need a place to stay while I look for my family. Can I stay here?"

The man and women looked at each other and shrugged before agreeing. "Now, who and what are you?" The woman who was fiddling with her fingers asked.

"Well, I'm from the future," she straight up told the couple. She might as well just tell them that since she's gonna be needing their help. The man started to get excited while the woman was just annoyed, rolling her eyes visibly and groaning out.

"See Lizzy, I'm not crazy. Haha! Now, please, tell me more, more. Anything else." Each word he got closer and closer to Y/n, and to her dismay, she wasn't in the mood for that.

"Any closer and I'll snap your neck." The mans eyes widened as his wife placed a hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh as her husband just got scared of a small little girl.

"Okay, the girl needs space," The man stepped away now moving towards his wife.

"So, who are you guys. Your names I mean?" Y/n flung her finger to the two of them as she spoke.

"I'm Elliot. And this is my wife, Eleanor." Elliot said, pointing to his wife who held out a hand towards Y/n.

"Nice to meet you. And you can call me El as a matter of fact." Y/n shook hands with her and started to smile.

Over time, Y/n, Elliot, and Eleanor's relationship grew. Y/n ended up telling them about her powers, but not how she was from the future. She still continued to check the cameras everyday in case her family ever came back.

After 10 years of living with the happy, married couple, Eleanor passed away from yellow fever. That took a toll on Elliot and Y/n.

As for Elliot he lost the love of his life, someone he wants to even grow old with and to have children with. He fell into a depressed state for five years and Y/n tried her hardest to try and get his spirt and feelings up sometimes, but it was pretty hard.

As for Y/n, she thought of Eleanor as another mother, someone that she could do anything with. They would shop till they dropped, cook till the fire alarms would go off. As a matter of fact, they did do that one time. They were trying to bake cookies but El left them in the oven for too long, causing them to burn and somehow catch on fire. A memory Y/n will always remember.

Something that was unusual to the couple was that for some reason, Y/n didn't age. Like at all. She stayed in her teen, pubescent body for all the years she stayed with them. To be honest, it helped at some restaurants where kids 13 and under could eat free.

Apart from that, not one day would go by of Y/n not thinking of her family. If Y/n were to check the cameras and not find anything, she would try to use her powers and try to locate her siblings within the mind, but it never worked.

On October 1st, 1963 marked the day that Y/n arrived in the back of Elliot and Eleanor's alleyway. twenty-three years ago exactly.

She was now mentally fifty-three but physically thirteen, and made herself a mental note to slap the hell out of Five when she first saw him, then give him a hug because she missed him so much.

Another person she missed widely was him. She didn't know what she could do now since they were in a different time and he wasn't even born yet.

Neither of them were.

She did sometimes search the newspapers in case he was sent here instead, but knew it was never possible.

She missed him much.

Their conversations.

Pranks.

Hanging out.

They only had each other.

Who else would they have instead of each other?

They were practically the same person.

She hoped she would see him soon

She would loom at the necklace everyday and make sure it stayed clean. She would switch out the chain when it rusted and clean the small heart time to time.

As she laid down on her bed facing towards the ceiling, she thought about what her family would be doing, or where they're would be. She traced her finger over the now faint line on her stomach from Vanya's violin bow, and sighed aloud.

She just wanted to her family back.