Part-8

15 years old

Caroline begged me to join cheerleading with her. Seeing as she's my best friend I obliged. Of course Elena joined cheerleading too and Caroline jumped into being her friend again.

So I get pulled into that too. Now I have to do what I do best. I be polite and I let her know when she over steps with her attitude or when she tries to make me or Caroline feel like crap.

About three months into the school year Elena began dating Matt.

I'm not sure if or when Tyler will start fooling around with Vicki. He seems rather attached to our hips sometimes.

He hangs out with Matt occasionally especially since joining the football team.

-

Which reminds me, I'm going to be trying to light the bridge on fire and that damn sign. Save some trouble there and maybe keep Kol & Finn from dying.

Ugh the work is never done here. What a drag. I'll have to make it entertaining just so that I don't get to bored.

You know what let's do it now I'm bored anyway.

I'm heading towards that damn bridge when I come across Elena and Matt.

E- Bonnie can I talk to you?

B- Talk.

E- Why are you not the same Bonnie? When we were little we were happy, we were best friends. What changed? Why don't you even want to talk to me anymore?

B- We talk Elena. Look we are talking right now.

E- Please Bonnie can't you give me a chance? I'll be better, I'll do everything you want please. "Starts crying".

B- What are talking about?

E- Please Bonnie I'm begging you "Touches me".

B- Don't touch me. "Jerks her hand away".

Matt catches her when Elena is falling from the jerk. Helping Elena up he glares at Bonnie.

M- Elena don't waste your time on her, she doesn't deserve it.

E- I'm sorry Matt I was just trying to make things alright. Maybe it was my fault Bonnie is angry at me, did I do something wrong? "While clinging to Matt."

M- Elena let's go. You don't have to lower yourself to her level. I'll get you home. "Walks away".

Wow... what a drama queen, making me look like the bad guy. How mature.

Oh well maybe some other day. Let's just chill today, I'm not in mood today to do other things anymore.