Part-2

My first years as baby Bonnie were not the best. I mostly sleep, and when I wasn't sleeping I was being breastfed or changed into new diapers.

Um, it was an interesting experience that will probably give me nightmares.

When I reached four it was already noticeable that I wasn't a normal child. I could already write and read, and used difficult words that most children around my age didn't even know the meaning of.

My relations with my 'parents' weren't that great, but then again cannon Bonnie also didn't have great relationships with her parents.

Abby was supposed to leave when I was like five, so I never had a deep bond with her. I knew from my memories of the show that she would abandon her daughter, me in this case. She lost her magic, and then left her daughter to be raised by her mother and her workaholic ex-husband. Not to mention raised some other child somewhere else. Talk about shitty mothers.

Well, let it be said that I never want to see her again. Rudy, my dad was alright I guess. He was always traveling and didn't have time to spend on his daughter. But he atleast he tried.

-
-
-
-

Of all of them the one I was more close with was Grams. The old witch was the one that mostly cared for me, while my absent father worked and my mother lived her life elsewhere. So we did form the deep relationship cannon Bonnie had with Grams.

It was mostly due to her always being there for me and following my every whims. I knew she was meant to die sooner or later, and most of cannon Bonnie's mistakes were caused by the pain she suffered when her grandmother died.

I refused to let it happen again. Hmm.. Maybe I will send her to a vacation somewhere during those years so she's safe wherever she stays.

Not to mention I have to get powerful enough to protect those around me. My powers did started to manifest sooner than expected. I have to convince Grams to teach me though which will be a hassle.

But I couldn't help myself. One of cannon Bonnie's problems was that she had no knowledge about being a witch. About what she could or couldn't do. She was a total noob and it got her killed.

That's why I was so determined to learn. I needed knowledge, and quickly.