Part-16

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration." Elena and Stefan keep looking at each other. "Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" I chuckle lightly at that.

After the classes end me and Care meet Ty at the gate to walk home. Care was telling Ty about the whole doppelganger curse, 500+ years old dopplevamp in love with Stefan aka Katarina Petrova (Katherine Pierce), travelers curse, passengers as I was busy texting Enzo about our going out tonight and to get ready asap.

After ending my texting I told him about yesterday's incident. Tyler was furious. "How dare that vamp-bastard treat my girl like that? He needs to be taught a lesson!" Ty said.

"Calm down Ty. She's already over it. BTW how's Vicki? We heard she got attacked last night after we were gone. Is she ok?" I asked. "Why are you asking me?" Ty seemed confused.

"You're close to her, right?" now Care seems unsure. "Why would I be close to Matt's druggie sister?" Ty said. "I saw you with her, Ty. You two were talking happily, acting chummy." Care said.

"I was intoxicated Care and she was flirting with me. I didn't exactly reciprocated her feelings. You guys know me, I can never get with her. I also have high standards." Ty said.

"you have high standards? Then who is good enough for you, Ty? Let us hear some names." I also said.

"come on, you guys are also single, why are you guys targeting me? You two also didn't get with anybody. I'm guessing it's because of your high standards for your dates. So only I can't have high standards? Is that it?" Ty said exasperated. So we just laughed it off.

We met up with Enzo at the witch house, got in his new car a green Lamborghini Miura.

I love his car more than mine

I love his car more than mine. We go to this club two towns over. It's a good place to hangout, better than good'ol grill at least.

We slip in among the crowd, a bee line for the bar. A whiskey later I'm ready to move with the music, hands in the air, body moving like an uncoiling rope, eyes on fire. The joy is like a shot of adrenaline to the heart and all at once I'm moving, one with the music, one with every crazy person dancing in this place.

We're all grin, we look like idiots and we don't care. Inside we're just happy, happy and more alive than we can ever be in school. I feel the part of me that's really me come out to play, to feel the vibe of the music and let my body go free. Ty and Enzo also joined us on the dance floor.

After some good four hours we are hungover and Enzo got us home. We're all crashing at the witch house tonight.

Next day we woke up with migraines. I made the herbal tonic again. While finishing the breakfast I announced Damon Salvatore's coming back to town. He's humanity is off. Care should be careful with him, avoid being with him alone if possible. If he forced her to anything she doesn't want to or tries to compel her, pretend that you are complying but inform me or Enzo immediately and we'll take care of it. Ty shouldn't try to approach him either.

Then Enzo and I had a little talk about Damon. I asked him if he's ready to meet him, if he wants revenge. Lastly if he reconciles with Damon and Damon becomes our enemy who's side is he gonna be on? Enzo said he is ready to face him but would like to delay it if possible, DEFINITELY take revenge on him. As for if he reconciles with Damon and Damon becomes our enemy he's obviously gonna be on our side. No matter what Damon did left him to be tortured while he himself fled, on the other hand we are the ones who freed him of decades of torture.

So I just told him to keep an eye on Care and Ty from the shadows until he's ready to make an appearance, plot the best revenge plans for Damon.