Part-19

The next day all folks are hyped about the Founders party. Since the mountain lion is caught attacking a hunter, all is well in mystic falls as far as anyone is concerned.

I'm sure Elena will take Stefan to the party all suited up looking all fine. I wonder who Damon will take as a date. Caroline is out of the question. Tiffany or someone else. Ty, Care and I are going as a triple date. Vicky asked Ty to take her. He refused. Jeremy again tried to start a fight. Matt gave Ty the look and went after Jeremy to console after rebuking Vicky. What a dick. He's more concerned about his ex-girlfriends little brother than his own sister and best friend.

Care and I got ready together. Our outfits are

 Our outfits are

-mine

-Carebear's

-Carebear's

We met up with Ty outside his mansion. As we enter together, his mom is very happy to see us as his dates and not the human trash who was hinting at her son at the grill. We got to know her stance from her whispers to her husband. Caroline went to talk to her mom. Ty and I go to take a drink.

Elena-Stefan and Damon-Tiffany makes their entry. Tiffany asked Stefan for a dance. Damon is talking up Elena about their meaning original Salvatore brothers past. Me and Ty go to dance. Both couples join for drink. We also change. Now Care - Ty and Stefan-Elena are dancing. Elena-Stefan had a little argument. Damon couldn't find Emily's crystal which I destroyed years ago, so now he's enraged and annoyed. He drags away Tiffany. Stefan goes after him leaving Elena behind. We three dance the night away. I guess Damon is taken care of for few days.

Four days later it is sexy suds today. We all got ready in bikinis to wash cars for fund raisers.
My outfit for today is

Caroline is keeping a strict eye on everyone

Caroline is keeping a strict eye on everyone. I've got to keep an eye on Tiffany today. Damon might be getting out and Zach will die. Let's see if I can keep him alive. At least let the guy meet his daughter before he dies.

Caroline scolded Stefan and Elena for not being sexy enough for the event. Matt is giving Elena the tortured pining look. Tiki is trying to drive me crazy. So I magically sprayed her but it wasn't enough I guess cause she is once again annoying me so I set a car on fire and caused a commotion.

Then I saw Tiffany was leaving so hastily I followed her. She went to the Salvatore boarding house as expected. I stealthily went behind her. She let Damon out, I was a second too late. But still made it in time and stopped him from murdering his own great great great great nephew.

I took Zach out of the house. He is still shocked and shivering a little. I mutter a calming spell. After calming down I give him the information about his supposedly dead daughter's adoption and he should look for her. I advised him that it wasn't safe for him anymore to stay here. He should leave as soon as possible and take his daughter away too from all this vampire drama. She doesn't deserve to be dragged in between this.

I helped him pack up his essentials, some money and lots of vervain. No time to pack up all his things. I destroyed his phone. He'll get a new ID and everything changed. I spelled him so he can stay untraceable. He left mystic falls just like that. I hope he and his daughter can have a quality life outside of all this.