Part-22

Next morning came. We are going to school. My outfit is

Alaric Saltzman our history teacher is here and he’s going whole blah blah black sheep on us

Alaric Saltzman our history teacher is here and he’s going whole blah blah black sheep on us. Caroline is totally flustered all morning cuz she cuddled the night away with Enzo. She is now going though the awkward and blushing phase. Damon is haunting me for the crystal, which I repeatedly told him I didn’t have it but he refused to believe it. So I had no choice but to take him to the woods and give him a piece of my mind.

“Look Damon either you believe it or not I don’t have any crystals with me. So it would be very much in your interest that you stop haunting me or else it wouldn’t end good for you.” I said fed up with him.

“Now you look here Bonnie B. I know you have my crystal. Now be good little girl and hand it over. Or I might take out a big chunk of that pretty little neck of yours.” Damon says walking towards me menacingly, finally attacking me.

“Yep couldn’t go through his head.” I throw him off to one tree to another. After repeating it a few more times I bring him front of me. “You should know better than attacking me Damon. I was generous enough to let you live after you came into my town, terrorizing people close to me, so many coldblooded murders, taking innocent lives. But you just don’t learn now, do you?

Your 1st strike Damon killing Tanner, now your legs are broken.
Your 2nd strike trying to kill your own family members. You cannot even be loyal to your family, now your hands are broken.
Your 3rd  strike turning Vicky but not taking responsibility of her and allowing your brother to kill her, now your internal organs are bleeding.
Your 4th strike making Caroline feel like crap, like you are so much better than her? She's my friend and you're a piece of junk that no one wants, not Katherine not Elena, not even your own brother wants you here Damon, now your blood is boiling.
Your 5th strike trying to kill your brother’s best friend, you’re really a trash huh, now you’re having difficulty breathing.
Your last strike coming after me? Wrong move Damon. Now you’re paralyzed from the neck down.

Now I’m giving you last chance Damon, if you try to cross me again, I’ll make you live through hell. I’m outta here. I’ll see you when I see you”.

Career night happened without a hitch. We heard some gossip of the Salvatores moving away. It’s better if they will. Logan is here. Fuck, forgot about that weirdo. He should be chasing after Jenna. Nothing happened to her in the show so I don’t need to care about it, she would be safe either way. So Salvatore’s will be staying. Sigh.

Another boring school day. My outfit is

Today Care and Ty both are busy

Today Care and Ty both are busy. I’m so bored. Now that Logan is taken care of, all is so peaceful, I’m already missing my daily dose of supernatural drama.

“Bonnie hey.” “Hi Stefan.” “I, uh haven’t seen you lately. How are you doing with everything?”

“How do think I’m doing Stefan? Your brother is so vicious, he killed Tanner, tried to kill Zack, Lexi, turned Vicki, made Caroline feel like crap, last but not the least he attacked me the other night. You gave us your word Stefan that you guys came in peace. You said you’ll keep Damon from being a danger to anybody. That is why I let you go, kept your secret. Is this your definition of keeping everybody safe? Is this how you’re repaying me?” I said talking all my frustration away. 

“I’m sorry Bonnie, I really am. But I’m desperate. Can you help me. A spell. Elena, she’s with Damon. I just need to know where she is and if she’s okay.” Stefan pleaded.

“Do I look like a witchy GPS to you? You’re lucky I’m here even talking to you right now, and not having you killed, arrested or chased out this town. Next time you think about asking me for help, think of what right do you have to get it.” I said walking away from him. “if you’re really worried for her track her phone next time. Modern technology can do wonders.”

I went home quickly to spent a quite afternoon with Grams. Stefan came to visit. I drove him away before he could show his face to grams. She’s old enough, I won't let them drag her into this again and cause her harm. I took out for dinner and the day ended peacefully.