Part-20

I get inside the boarding house again to fix Damon but he was gone. So I returned home.

Next day the waste of space small town lowlifes as Jeremy would like to put it aka Vicky's druggie friends died. She is turning into a vampire I guess. Well there's no turning back. We'll have to handle it. Obviously Stefan's not gonna cut it. I'll have to keep her alive well dead-alive until Stefan's best friend comes to town. Then I can make her handle Vicky. She is good, she'll do. But what was her name again, I can't remember?

God where are my diaries again? Every time I write them, they magically vanish. It's like somebody wants it gone, like they don't want to leave a record or make it so I can only rely on memory and not these. Somethings are getting out of my hands and I can't put my finger on it.

Stefan is trying to handle Vicky and currently failing. Matt and Jeremy are out with search parties looking for her. She has issues who can blame her.

I call Enzo to come back for tonight. He'll have a new playmate for a few days. Make her learn the rules and keep her busy until our new guest appears.

Everybody's exited for Halloween. Care and I are matching. Witch twins. Our outfits are

 Our outfits are

-mine

-Carebear's

-Carebear's

We were all partying, having a good time then Elena and the entourage appears and spoils the fun. Now have to look for Vicky or she'll end up dead dead. I just wait for her outside, looking for her and there she is making out with Jeremy bloody. Elena attacks her, she returns the favor. Stefan is there once again playing the hero saving his damsel in distress. Yep, Vicky's eating Elena, Stefan goes to stake her. I throw him of to a tree and he passes out, give Vicky an aneurism so she stays put. I tell Elena to take Jeremy inside and I'll handle Vicky. She obliged. I bound her with magic and float her to the witch house. A Wingardium Leviosa moment for me. Yay.

Enzo is there waiting for us. He will take it from there. I returned to my house. Jeremy was waiting there for me. I was a little dumbfounded when I saw him on my porch.

"Hey Jeremy, what are you doing here? Shouldn't You be home by now?" I ask him looking at him with concern.

"What-what was that? Vicky- her face was like a demon's and she was all aggressive and messed up. She attacked me and Elena. What's happening to her Bonnie? I need to know ok! Please I'm begging you. Tell me." Jeremy begged me looking so broken and sad.

"You don't know? Your sister didn't tell you about any of that?" I asked him being skeptical at first. But it was obvious. I was just expecting a little more from her. Can't say she didn't disappoint.

"No. Noo, she didn't. What was it about? I have to know. Please." he begged.

"OK, ok. Let's get you inside first. Here, drink some. It'll sooth your nerves" I give him some vervain-chamomile tea.

So I tell him about vampires, some of their history in this town. Nothing major. The council, the original settlers of mystic falls journals, the vervain etc. About our confrontation with Salvatore brothers at their house and Elena taking their side. And how she's responsible for all of this for allowing to happen in the first place and stopping us when we could've stopped it beforehand.

I also incited Jeremy a little bit. His sister, the kind, lovely, apple of the eye sister how could she do this? Making vampires stay in this town, bringing them in their lives, even dating one. His love, the person all his happy moments spent with after his parents died gone, just because of her one decision. Poof.

She didn't even have the honesty or decency to tell her family. She kept them in the dark. I told him that now when he'll go home she'll ask one of them to compel his memories away. He won't remember what happened tonight. He'll be a slave, a puppet at their mercy. He'll dance however they want him to be. No personal freedom whatsoever.

I gave him some vervain to intake on daily basis. A vervain wristlet to wear. Advised him to see if I'm right, if I am which I obviously gonna be he'd pretend to comply and see his sisters true colors and just how far can she take it.

Maybe I'm a bad girl for inciting Jeremy like this, but can you blame me when it's all true?
Nah, I don't think so ~