Part-36

After spending a much needed quality time with Grams I finally return to mystic falls. I got news that Damon invited Elijah to a dinner party and 'killed' him. Yep. Daggered. Kinda deserved.

Papa Martin came at me to seal my powers. Like that was gonna happen. I retaliated and he was injured. My mistake. I threw him pretty hard and he injured his head. I sealed his powers for two weeks and sent him to the hospital to recover. He had a few broken bones and a concussion, would need atleast a week of bed rest before he can stand up on his own without feeling dizzy. After he woke up I assured and promised him that I would save his daughter and bring her back safe and sound. It's not like he could do anything in his current state so he agreed. I called Luka to tell him about our deal and his father's condition. He came to the hospital. He's gonna stay with his dad for this week. And hopefully he doesn't die. I met with him briefly before going out.

Katherine finally came out the cave and is pretending to be Elena everywhere, again. Like I don't get it? What does she even likes about pretending to be a knockoff version of herself? It's like having a fucking glowdown girl! Arghh!!

Ty, me and Care are doing live singing at the grill. Jenna also joined us today.

Isobel came back to town. She's compelled. Alaric got bodyjacked. Kat got kidnapped. Isobel's dead. The boarding house has a new owner. Klaus is here. So much happened in so little time.

But today's the sixties decade dance. We are covering the sixties in class. Alaric came to give us a lecture but got stunned for a while looking at, me? Not Elena? Then he quickly recovered and continued his class.

I am getting ready for the dance with care bear. Ty and Keith will be there. My outfit is

The party is booming, we are looking stunning

The party is booming, we are looking stunning. What more could we possibly want? We are having so much fun. But of course somebody has to spoil our fun right. Dana gave a shout out to Elena from Klaus. He is even looking for praise for being twisted?! I love his character but even he can be really cheesy sometimes. Smh!!

Keith is twirling me when I feel a strong gaze on me, only to see Alaric looking at me. Dressed all in black looking a little GAUDY for my taste.

Whatever I excuse myself and go to him for little chat. He's still looking at me with that unfathomable gaze.

Klaus's POV :

She's still the same. Looking so innocent and sexy at the same time but still exuding an air of power and authority. He still remembers the 1st time he saw her, he remembers it vividly.

Flashback Begins :

He was drinking in a club when he first saw her.

She was a petite little girl with a slender figure. Her ombred hair cascading down her shoulders, with long legs and a small waist which could fit perfectly in his arms. In that moment she was everything he wanted as a perfect distraction. His life, brother, family everything was falling apart. He had to do something, to make himself the hybrid again, keep his family safe, undaggered, away from their abusive father. He was remembering his times in New Orleans when his whole family was there, they made a home there. They were happy until his father came along in search of them, trying to kill them once again. They had to flee and he had to dagger all his siblings again.