Part-10

The summer took of nicely. I went to the wickery bridge and I sat it on fire along with the sign until they became ashes.

They won't be able to kill any of the originals now.
Not even Finn, thankfully.

Okay so Tyler, Caroline and Enzo may or may not suspect me of being responsible for the pyromaniacness of the bridge and sign burning. But that's okay. So I just told them.

"Okay fine, I sat the damn bridge and the stupid sign on fire. So quit looking at me with those accusing eyes like that." I tell them with a huff and a pout. I was supposed to do that last year but Elena crossed my way so I didn't till this year alright.

"So you are also a pyromaniac, Angel?" Enzo asked with curiosity.

"Yep, want to make marshmallows while I light something else on fire?" I ask sweetly.

-

-

Today we got our new vervain tattoos, even Enzo. He too wanted a tattoo to build his tolerance more. Tyler got a tattoo with vervain and wolfsbane mix to build tolerance. I got vervain and witch hazel mixed tattoo for myself. Now we can protect our minds and build tolerance of our weaknesses at the same time.

He is living with us in the old witch house. He got the land deed in my name and we rebuild it from scratch. It was hard, Old Witchy Bennet Ancestors of mine were hell bent against a vampire living in their land. So we summoned Emily to talk things out. She made a deal to let us all stay if we destroy her talisman which is in Tyler's house and never open the tomb. Now It's our secret hideout.

I needed a lot of money to build a house. Although Enzo offered to see to it but I declined. So I held a meeting. Tyler, Caroline, me and Enzo met at my house.

Enzo came up with the idea to make daylight rings for many vampires till this day don't have it and would pay any price to get it. So Enzo gathered the ingredients from out of town then I made the rings. We decided that it would be better to not take many orders or take orders directly and to price it highly. So Caroline posted an ad in craigslist.

In a week our first order came from a guy called Slater whom I remembered as the guy died in Elijah's hand. Me and Enzo met up with him in a bar at night for the deal. We quickly finished our business and I agreed to make some more rings for his old friends in a few days. I also gave him a free advice to not get involve with Rose's matter in future or he will suffer, although will he take my advice or not I don't know.

I also put my own little curse in those rings. If I want I can deactivate it, make them loose their mind or stop their heart just by thinking about it. But It's a secret for now. I'll only use it if I have no other options left.