Part-6

11 years old

I’m doing the ritual today.
Today is the eclipse so I can channel it to power up.

In one of grams hidden book stashes I found this old book about rituals.

It’s rather simple actually. It needs fire, air, water and earth the four elements, my blood & hair, something personal for sacrifice and awful lot of power to complete. The only downside is I could die if it fails.

I asked Caroline if she and Tyler would like to help me with this ritual.

As they place the Fire, Water, Earth and Air runes in their places I begin chanting while Preparing the area Dnes jsou Země, Vzduch, Oheň a Voda posvátné prvky mateřské přírody sjednoceny ve formě run, které chrání a vychovávají a udělují moc.”

I set up the rain water Vyzývám vodní prvek, aby chránil a pečoval a poskytoval moc.”

I then prepare the fire prvek ohně, aby chránil a vyživoval a udělil moc.”

I place Earth Vyzývám prvek Země, aby chránil a vychovával a poskytoval moc.”

I blow air on the rune Vyzývám prvek vzduchu, aby chránil a pečoval a poskytoval moc.”

I channel from the eclipse as I cut my palm and drop blood on the runes and pluck four of my hair to burn and finally sacrifice the pendent my mother dearest left me before leaving.

Suddenly the air around me picks up as I feel connected to the earth. The powerful magic is surrounding me. I feel a pull like something is constricting me from inside. I guess the ancestors are finally aware of this ritual and trying to restrict me or better yet trying to kill me for trying to defy their rules.

I can feel it, the magic around me is thrumming it feels happy. It’s slowly coming inside my body and forming something beautiful.

Mother Nature has given me full control of my magic then it is a possibility and one I’d love to have as an advantage. Especially since I can literally feel my magic inside of me growing, expanding and wanting to be used.

It’s a success. Take that ancestors. Hehe.

Then everything blacks out. I must’ve over exerted myself.

Next day I find myself in my bed with Caroline. From her I get to know that after the ritual I fainted and was glowing a colourful light. She brought me home.