Part-31

I go to the hospital as fast as I can. Tyler's dad is dead, he’s upset but still comforting his mother.

Caroline is out of surgery and is still unconscious. Her condition is serious. God I feel like crying. Why is it happening to my friends. They are so innocent, they are barely adults. They don't deserve it. They don’t deserve these things happening to them. Liz is also here, she’s so worried about Caroline. I feel bad for her. I go to comfort her, I made her eat dinner and sent her home for the night.

Katherine is back in town, she pretended to be Elena and chopped off John Gilbert’s fingers. Ah an iconic moment. I missed it. Anyway Kat pretended as Elena as she kissed Damon on the front porch. Elena rushed John to the hospital. The Salvatore brothers are here.

Damon tried to gain a favour out of helping Caroline, I tried setting him on fire once again, Stefan intervened. He talked with Damon and he agreed to give his blood without another word, which was a surprise. He is not the kind of person who stays silent, he’s the type of person that even when not doing anything he will talk ears off of everyone in the vicinity. I wonder what’s up with him?

Care bear is healing fast after taking in the blood. I called Ty to check up on him. He’s alright. He’s worried about Care bear too. I assured him that with me here she’ll be better in no time. I cast a few healing and strengthening spells on her while she’s sleeping so when tomorrow she’ll wake up in the morning, she’ll be as good as new.

Next day I leave Caroline in Enzo’s care and headed for Tyler’s. There I see Mason Lockwood is back in town for his brother’s funeral; he has been away for years. Tyler seems surprised to see him and Damon asked Liz if he is also in the council. Liz tells him that Mason is not a believer of the supernatural. Now the werewolf drama begins.

Katherine arrives at the Mayor’s wake and I walk right over to her. I start small talking her like she’s Elena and walk away to get a drink but Katherine follows me and introduces herself. I give her an aneurism but Katherine says she’s been around for a long time and slams me against a wall by holding onto my neck.

“You’re gonna have to do better than that Bonbon. I’ve been here for a long time. These little tricks don’t work on me anymore.”

“Oh honey, I can do better than that! On your knees.” Her leg breaks in half. I pick her chin up with my forefinger and make her look up to me “Now why don’t we have a little chat!”

After the chat is over we take back our previous positions of her attacking me and Stefan gets there asking Katherine to let me go and she does. Stefan and Katherine talk and Stefan wants to know why she is back. The two of them get out of the house and walk away to talk alone just the moment Elena arrives with Jeremy and Jenna. Did I mention that Jeremy finally got his daylight ring. Yeah Damon got it from my website. Though probably he doesn’t know that its my website.

Anyway Jeremy finds Tyler drinking and pays his respects for his father’s death. They bond a little bit. Mason came to see me, we headed towards Tyler’s spot. Mason walked in and chased Jeremy out. Later, in a moment of grief, Tyler smashes his father’s office and when his mother tries to stop him he attacks her. Mason gets there in time to hold him back.

I decided to pick Care bear out of the hospital and have a sleepover at Tyler’s house. She’s in perfect health as of now and Ty needs us. Enzo can come too. We’ll make it cozy.

Stefan and Katherine's ‘I hate you like I love you’ scenario is still going on. They are now away from the house and Stefan still tries to get out of Katherine the reason she is back. She says she is back because of him but Stefan tells her that he was never in love with her since she was compelling him.

When he tells her he hates her, she stabs him in the stomach saying the iconic line ‘you hate me, huh. That sounds like the beginning of a love story not the end of one’ and runs off. Typical Katherine move. Sigh.

Then she goes to Damon, he goes to Elena, kills her brother. Though he wakes up later but the damage has been done. Now Elena ‘HATES’ him.

-
-

Care bear and I make ourselves comfortable at Tyler's bed. He’s coming in with the drinks. Enzo with food. They have gotten close in recent years. Ty has come to see Enzo as a brother figure. They even hang out without us doing things men do, which we are not allowed to know, mind you. Enzo assured us it’s nothing dangerous or illegal, so we let them be.

We were drinking when Ty got all sappy. He’s sad he’s dad died. He’s happy he still got us. But he’s also unhappy with his sudden outbursts of blinded rage. He wants to properly control it, but he can’t. Care also got sappy. She’s trying her best to appear strong for her friends, but she knows these two day’s incidents had hit hard both of her best friends for different reasons. She wants to do something for them. She wants to be strong so she can protect them and not be the one that always needs protecting.

Enzo left to take more drinks while they both calm down. I say “Do you want to be vampire Caroline? Think about it thoroughly before answering. What about you, Ty? Do you want to trigger your werewolf side? Again, Think about it thoroughly before answering.” I gave them their choices. They both know all about the supernatural and what good or bad things they can bring to people.

After a good 5mins they both answer at the same time “I want to become a werewolf/vampire.” “Bonn do you think I’ll make a good vampire? That I’ll have control over my emotion and bloodlust and not become an insecure, neurotic, control freak vampire on crack?” Caroline asked still troubled from what Damon said about her last time. “God Care bear you’re gonna be an awesome vampire, may I say even the best vampire of our generation? I have confidence in you, so does Tyler and Enzo, right guys? Have some faith in your self, honey.” I assured her.

“What about me? What about me? What will happen to me? Will I make a great werewolf or what? And what about the transformations from now on? How will I go about that? Won’t it be painful? I don’t wanna feel pain.” Ty said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

Is it just me or recently his puppy dog eyes skill got up a notch?! “Don’t worry Ty I promised you last time that if you’ll ever do the transformation I’ll be by your side. I’ll make you a ring so there’ll be no pain when you transform into a wolf.”

They both look so exited. Enzo came in and also promised to help train them both after they decided to become supernaturals. I asked them when they wanted to do it? Their answer was tomorrow!

“Are you sure sweetie? The full moon is the day after tomorrow. It’s not much time to get used to the whole species change, you know.” Ty swore he is ready. So I agreed to make the arrangements for their change.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm back my lovelies.
Here's a new chapter.
😘😘😘😘😘