Part-29 (M)

Bonnie’s POV :

Well the night went bust.. A call interrupted our moment just when things were getting heated, it’s like the universe doesn’t want me to get with him! Okay I’m being dramatic but I have every right to be.

Whatever, I just change into something comfy and go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up to my phone buzzing like crazy. Care messaged me that Elena’s adopted. No surprise there. Damon didn’t leave mystic falls. He is back to his antics. Atlaeast he’s not killing anybody yet. Matt’s mom is back in town. Damon and our new history teacher is participating in the fundraising bachelor raffle. Grams voicemailed me saying she’s all settlead there and to call her when I’m free.

I freshen up, grab a skinny caramel macchiato to go.

My outfit for day is

The New York Botanical Garden has carefully manicured flower gardens, lush fields, winding hikes, and impeccable greenhouses

The New York Botanical Garden has carefully manicured flower gardens, lush fields, winding hikes, and impeccable greenhouses. There are spaces that feel deeply intimate, as if you’re truly separated from the world. The unhurried atmosphere is also a plus.

After idling away the hours the sun is setting. I went to a nice restaurant with pinewood dining room—the platters of veal parmigiana and steaming bowls of mussels marinara and linguine with white clam sauce is waiting for me to devour it.

The tables were already full but the line outside was still growing. I heard you have to book a table for this restaurant at least 1 month prior to the date. I was lucky when I came, a reservation was just got cancelled by them because the party was late. With a bit of magic the table was mine.

I have only started eating my meal when a little commotion was heard outside, I didn’t pay it any mind and continued devouring the delicious food. From the corner of my eye, I saw a lean figure coming towards my table. Guess who? None other than Lucien Castle. But at the moment he’s only a stranger to me. We weren’t supposed to cross paths at all. I am confident that he doesn’t know me or that I’m a witch. So it could only be a coincidence.

He asked me if he could join me for a meal, I was shocked, so he further explained that this table was originally reserved for him. He often likes to come here and sit at this particular table. I was thinking why was he even explaining things to me, asking me nicely? He could’ve simply compelled me. But he didn’t.
I wonder why? None the less I agreed. I was more or less done with my meal. So if I want to get out of here fast I have to forget about getting dessert.

Before I could make a move Lucien ordered “A slice of chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for the lady”. I was stunned again by the stunning man sitting in front of me, eating his meal very calmly. This was the same dessert I was planning on ordering. How did he know? Am I that predictable or he’s getting in my head? I don’t feel anything unusual though.

After that we talked, bonded over our mutual love for desserts. He invited me to a wine tasting party, which was too serious for his liking to attend alone. I was hesitant at first but then thought why the hell not. I can hold my own if anything happen and I’m leaving tomorrow anyways. We’ll not meet again.

We spent half of the night tasting various wines, him talking to his prospective business partners, we swaying to the light music, me getting slightly buzzed.

He walked me to my hotel room. I was opening the door, he goes to kiss my cheek saying goodbye and I turn around at the same time, resulting in our lips meeting. I was so stunned I forget to breathe for a moment.

Then he kissed me again.

This time the kiss could not be mistaken for an accidental collision of our mouths. Oh, no. He kissed with purpose. His lips had ideas. His tongue had plans.

He brushed his lips to mine in a series of chaste, yet masterful kisses. His mouth moved over mine in supple, intimate angles, until he found some perfect alignment that made me weak all over. I reached around his neck to keep from dropping bonelessly to the floor.

Spending the night with a stranger isn’t something I normally do. Even if that stranger is as handsome as the tall and muscular hazel-eyed vampire I’m staring at. These men just hits different.

I can’t believe I’m actually going to do it.

Lucien's POV :

Wondering how he got a chance with her tonight he leans down, planting a slow and hungry kiss to her mouth. The kiss grows heated very quickly and then he’s picking her up in his arms and pressing her against the nearest wall. He devours her mouth wanting to show her just how much she’s affecting him.

He doesn’t care how, but they somehow manage to get undressed and find their way to the bedroom. The moment they step through the threshold, he lowers her on to the bed and gazes at her body.

Bonnie feels her body tighten when she sees that his hazel eyes are darkened with lust. She watches in anticipation as he kneels down on the bed, pushes her thighs apart looking intently at her wet heat. She lets out a gasp when he ducks down and takes a long lick between her legs. The unexpected move causes her to rise off the bed slightly, but he gently pushes her back down, only keeping her hips raised as he continues to devour her.

He groans happily as he shoves his tongue deep inside of her, licking up the moisture gathering there. She tastes so good that he is unable to stop himself from gobbling up every bit of arousal that hits his mouth. He uses his teeth to graze her clit and when she bucks in his hands at the unexpected move, he feels his chest puff out slightly and he starts to grow painfully hard.

Hearing Bonnie call out his name is the undoing of his control completely and before she can come down her high completely, he’s flipping her onto her back and tilting her hips up as he moves inside of her without abandon. He glances down at her and smirks when he sees the same desire in her eyes. Seeing that look on her face brings out the possessive side of him and he knows what he needs from her before they can finish.

Bonnie’s POV :

“I couldn’t get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn’t care. I didn’t want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, the whole night. His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him. I got on top of him. I’d never done it before. I couldn’t really believe it; I was doing this. I held him in place and put him in. He felt deeper in me. I’ll never forget it. I was in charge and he liked it. I held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. I let my breast touch his face. He went mad; he bucked. He split me in two. I pushed down. I couldn’t believe it. One of his fingers flicked over my bum. I did it to him. He lifted me up and heaved. I couldn’t believe it. I am really doing it with Lucien castle. There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. I copied him. I did something. He did it back. He took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me. I sucked him. He licked me. I made him come on my stomach.”

The morning came I wake up to the rising sun casting a rosy hue across the morning sky. The 1000 year old vampire nowhere in sight. No notes, no messages. Nothing. I guess it’s my karma. I left a guy without seeing him in the morning, now a guy left me without seeing me. Well can’t blame anyone, can I?

I take a quick shower before taking the flight back to mystic falls.