Part-32

Today’s the carnival.

My outfit for the day is

Everyone’s busy doing things

Everyone’s busy doing things. I’m also busy at the witch house making preparations for my friends. I made two things for Caroline, one is the daylight ring and the other is ruby necklace which I spelled it for special needs. Also made Tyler’s ring the black kyanite ring though I can’t spell it yet as it had to be done on the night of full moon.

Caroline will be turning today and Tyler will be the one doing it. They are mentally prepared for it. Me and Enzo both gave them prep talks and Enzo practiced with Ty to how to snap a neck effortlessly quick. He’s ready. Damon’s blood has left Caroline’s system by now. Enzo will be the one giving her blood this time. He was pretty upset that we forgot about him when Care bear was in surgery and we had to get help from the Salvatores.

Enzo gives Care his blood directly from his wrist, a intimate action for vampires, yet so easily done for us. Caroline nodded signalling she’s ready, Ty hesitated for a moment before he stilled his heart and snapped her slender neck like a twig. Ty takes her to the bed and waits for her wake up while holding her hand.

Care bear wakes up in a state of unrest, Ty hugs her, murmuring in her ear that how he’s sorry that he couldn’t do it in a more gentle way or how worried he was when she was taking so much time to wake up. She just sat there patting Tyler’s back looking blank then agitated and finally hungry. Her razor-sharp fangs extended from the inside of her jaws pushing into Tyler’s smooth skin. He hissed but still soothed her. Enzo quickly drew her back to bed, but she’s still struggling to get her meal back. I tossed her the fresh blood bags we procured this morning. She greedily finished it and soon calmed down. She began profusely apologizing to Tyler for attacking him while he assured her that it wasn’t much and definitely not an attack.

They were both at a stalemate so I decided to speak. “Care bear, I’m so happy for you to finally completing your transition. Officially welcome to the Supernatural World. Now time for some gifts. Here this is your daylight ring, it is a piece of jewellery with a lapis lazuli gemstone enchanted by me, which will help to protect you from the sunlight.