I4I

Lauren

The moment we walk into the mall they ditch me. Assholes, I have no idea where anything is or where to meet them when we leave.

First order of business is hitting Urban Outfitters obviously. I grab only essentials since I feel bad about spending money that isn't technically mine.

After getting back to school clothes, I head to the sports store here to get some lacrosse gear.

Damn this store is huge! I find the Lacrosse section and head that way. I first stop to look at the sticks. I notice a super cute guy looking at the male sticks next to me. And when I mean cute, I mean drop dead gorgeous...

He looks over smirking and I quickly look down. When did I get so shy? My eyes widen when I see a white Maverik Ascent Complete Stick With Mesh...holy shit! This is my dream stick!!!

I quickly grab it and examine it. It's gorgeous!

"Good choice," someone says. I jump startled. I look up and I see that it's the cute boy. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you," he smiles. "It's fine, " I smile and tuck my hair behind my ear. Ya, I just did that...

"So you play?" he asks. "Hmm?" I stare at his dreamy blue eyes. "The stick. Do you play lacrosse?" he says pointing at the stick in my hands. "Oh right!" I exclaim blushing and he laughs. God I'm so embarrassing...

"I do, how about you?" I finally manage to say. I swear I've never been this awkward before. "I do, I play attack," he explains and I nod. "Let me guess, middie?" he questions. "You'd be correct," I smile at him.

"I'm Blake by the way," he places his hands in his front pocket and rolls back and forwarth on his heels. "Lauren," I tell him. "So Lauren are you new here? Where do you go to school?" he asked.

"I am. I actually just moved here recently and I'll be attending Saint Mary's Monday," I explain to him and he smiles brightly at me. "No way I go there too! Maybe I'll see you around then," he winks and my stomach instantly flutters. "Maybe..." I giggle.

"Blake," someone says causing me yet again to jump. I turn around and see Grayson with Evan and Owen standing behind him. They are glaring at him. I turn back to Blake and he throws his arms up surrendering.

"Sorry man, is this your girl?" He asked.

"EW!"

"Gross"

"Fuck no"

"Disgusting"

We all say at once. "Ok rude! I'm not that bad," I complain to them. "Debatable," Grayson shrugs his shoulders. I punch his arm and he rolls his eyes. "I'm confused here..." Blake comments.

"Sister," Grayson says with no emotion and Blakes eyes widen. "Sister!?" he exclaims. "Ya she's their triplet." he says pointing back at the boys. "Unfortunately," Evan groans and I flip him off. Love ya too bro.

"I didn't know you had a sister," Blake says. "Now you do," Grayson shrugs again showing no emotion. "Right...." Blake draws out.

Grayson walks over to Blake and they dap each other up. "Wait you guys are friends?" I ask. "The best," Blake cheeses and wraps an arm around Graysons shoulders and he smiles. "Wow I didn't know you could smile," I state instantly slapping my hand over my mouth and Grayson glares at me. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Luckily they start laughing.

"She's off limits," Grayson tells Blake and my jaw drops open. Blake nods but then sneaks a wink at me and I can't help but laugh. "Alright, well I gotta get going it was nice seeing you guys and nice meeting you Lauren," he waves goodbye and walks away. Wow he's got a nice butt.