I6I

Lauren

Morning classes blew by in a blurr and now I'm heading to my last class English before lunch. Don't know how I managed to find the class but I did and I took a seat in an open chair. I take out my phone to pass time before the teacher comes in.

My head snaps up when I see a girl squealing in front of me. She has dark black wavy hair and bright blue eyes. She looks familiar?

"That is the cutest dress I've ever seen," she tells me, taking the seat next to me. "Thanks," I reply to her. "I'm Tana by the way. And you are?" she says pulling out her books. "I'm Lauren," I tell her.

"Well Lauren it's nice to meet you," she smiles brightly and I laugh. She seems really nice and not fake like Emma. She also asked for my name so I assume she hasn't heard about me yet. So right now I know she's being genuinely nice to me not because I'm a Brookes.

"OMG! Do you play lacrosse!?" she asks pointing at the small lacrosse sticker on my phone case. "I do," I smile at her. "I knew I liked you!" she claps her hands. "It's honestly so hard to find genuine friends who don't use you," she scoffs and I instantly perk up. "What do you mean?" I ask her.

"I'm friends with the Brookes, well more like my older brother is. If you don't know them well they are the Kings of the school. They may seem cold and standoffish but they are sweet hearts. Anyways people used me all the time just to get to them," she rambles then sighs in her seat.

"I know how you feel," I chuckle. "You do?" she looks at me confused. "I'm Lauren Brookes," I tell her and her eyes widen. "No fucking way seriously!?" she squeals. "Wait but you're in a junior class and Evan and Owen are also Juniors," she says confused.

"We're triplets," I shrug my shoulders and her eyes widen even more. "Finally a girl in the picture! I thought I would be stuck with those boys but now I have you!" she squeals, shaking my arm and I laugh. She's super energetic....

"So I assume you're going to lax tryouts then?" she asks and I nod. "Do you play?" I ask her. "Sure do! Wanna be partners for tryouts? We do a lot of partner drills," she says. "Wait really!" I perk up. I would feel so much better walking into tryouts knowing someone and not just awkwardly stand there while everyone picks their partners.

"Of course! Plus I'll give you the scoop of the team," she wiggles her eyebrows and we both laugh. We fall into an easy convo getting to know each other more. Our eyes widened when the bell rings signalling that class was over as we didn't pay attention at all.

She locks her arm with mine and we head to the cafeteria. Luckily she sits at the boys table so I won't be all alone.

We walk into the lunchroom and she leads us to the table where Owen, Evan, Grayson and some other guys are sitting at. "Of course you two become friends. You know what I'm not even surprised," Evan scoffs and the both of us flip him off at the same time. We both look at each other and laugh taking a seat.

"Oh god they are going to be double trouble," Owen groans and we roll our eyes. "Here, I got your tray," Grayson says, handing my tray and I thank him. The tray consited of a sandwich, chips, fruit and a smoothie. It looks super fresh. Yum.

My eyes widen when Blake sits down next to Grayson. He was the super cute guy I met at the sports store who so happens to be friends with Grayson. "Blake, mom says you have to drive me home after your tryouts," Tana says.

"Wait? You're brother and sister?" I ask looking back and forth between them. "Unfortunately," Blake groans. "Aww love ya too big bro," Tana cooes and the table laughs. I tell her I have to stay also for their tryouts and she squeals happily she has someone to keep her company. I'm starting to think squealing is normal for her.

"So Lolo how was your day so far? Run into any trouble with anyone?" Owen asks me. "It was fine just some stares and whispering. My teacher also pissed his pants when I told him my name," I laugh. "Ya you might wanna get used to that," Evan chimes in.

"Oh I wanted to ask you guys if you knew a girl named Emma, blonde and also orange," I ask and they all groan. "Emma, or Satan as I refer to her is obsessed with all of us. So just brush her off and ignore her," Evan says and I nod.

The rest of lunch we talk about my day so far and about Lacrosse tryouts. The bell rings and we all get up and throw our stuff away. Turns out Owen, Evan, Grayson and I have classes in the same hallway so we walk together.

As we are walking down the hall I see the Carver brothers infront of us. I found out the asshole who grabbed me is Nick but I like the name dick better, it suits him.

They see us and evily smile, walking over to us. "The Brookes, we meet again," Nick says. "You Carvers gotta stop stalking us. I mean I get it we're pretty cool but it's kinda desperate," Evan says and I laugh. Nick snaps his direction to me.

"You'll pay for what you did," he sneers pointing at his brother who has a broken nose. Damn I really did that...

Grayson steps forward but I stop him. "Ya know Dick, you seem all talk no bark," I cross my arms. "You saw what happened at the mall," he smirks. "You mean when you got your ass handed to you?" I tilt my head at him and I hear Grayson snicker next to me.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go to class," and with that I walk past them. "Bitch," broken nose dude mumbles under his breath. I stop and spin around to face him. "Hey, you should thank me. I gave you a free nose job. You desperately needed one," I tell him and the guys smile at me while the Carvers glare.

I turn back around and head to class. The rest of the day flies by and the next thing I know the end of the day bell rings. I grab my Lacrosse bag out of my locker and head to the girls locker room. I get more nervous as I make my way there.

Alright, it's go time...