I14I

☆Lauren☆

Every single class... and I mean every single class, Nick showed up to assist me to my next one.

I get it, I'm in a boot but I'm capable of carrying my own freaking backpack.

The added weight is bad for my ankle, Nick's words not mine.

Today's practice was cancelled since the boys season started earlier than ours and they have a game and need the full field. Coach wants us to go watch as a team. I don't mind, I'd love to see them play. It's not like I could play anyways...

We're currently sitting on the bleachers while the boys warm up. I have my boot resting on the seat while Tana sits next to me.

"So...How's your Knight in shining armor who swept you away," she fawns. "Tana..." I groan into the palms of my hands.

"What? It's obvious he likes you and judging from your reaction right now it seems like you like him too," she giggles and I peak at her through my fingers which only causes her to laugh more.

"Tana you can't say that. Can you imagine if my brother's found out?" I explain to her.

"Oooo forbidden love," she sighs. "So romantic," Tana wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ya, so not gonna happen," I scoof. "Girl, the heart wants what the heart wants," she shrugs her shoulders.

Nick+Me=Catastrophic

The game is about to start and Evan lines up to the draw. Tana and I stand up and cheer him on.

Evan effortlessly wins the draw and he's now sprinting down the field. He passes to Owen who cuts to the goal and scores!

Our whole team stands up cheering. The whole game is so physical and tense, it's truly thrilling. "Wish we could ram people over..." Tana complains. "Right? It's like if we touch a girl we automatically get a penalty," I join in complaining.

Our conversation is interrupted when the ref is repeatedly blowing his whistle. I look to see what all the comotion is about and see that both teams are shoving each other.

Oh shit...

A few of the fans in the stands are yelling "Fight! Fight!" and the parents are yelling at the refs to stop them from fighting.

Grayson swings at a guy but the guy ducks and then proceeds to tackle him to the floor. They are rolling on the ground throwing punch after punch. Shits going down.

Each guy is paired up fighting each other. "Get your players off of our guys!" some chick yells from behind. The girls and I swing our heads around and see a group of girls wearing the opposing teams gear, glaring at us.

"Your guys started it!" Tana yells. The girls stand up causing us to stand up as well. "What did you say?" The girl steps down to level up with Tana. "Fuck off," I shove her away.

Her eyes turn black then she darts towards me. She shoves me to the landing of the bleachers. We begin to tackle on the ground pulling each other's hair and I see that the other girls are now fighting.

I bring my boot up and kick her in the stomach sending her flying away. "You bitch!" she yells clutching her stomach.

"The game has been cancelled! Please exit the field!" I hear being announced over the speaker. No one makes any move to exit as everyone continues to fight. I hear sirens in the background coming closer.

Policemen rush the field and the bleachers. I see a girl on top of Tana and I rush over. I throw the girl off of her and I'm about to punch her in her ugly face when someone grabs me from behind. I freeze when I notice it's a police officer.