I33I

☆Lauren☆

"Lolo! Come on, we have to go!" Owen shouts from downstairs. Today is our lacrosse tournament at some random field 2 hours away. The boys have their game first then mine's after them.

"Lauren!!" I hear Grayson shout. "Coming! Coming!" I quickly grab my bag and run downstairs. "About damn time," Evan remarks as he walks out the door. I flip him off while his back is towards me. "I've got eyes in the back of my head bitch," Evan chuckles while holding up his middle finger. How did he? You know what? I'm not even going to bother.

Liam and Henry had to leave for a business trip so we're on our own for the weekend. Mr Carver is also away on a business trip and decided to bring Nick along with him, so now it's just me in the boys. I'm happy though. I feel like I haven't hung out with all of them in awhile.

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a banana and then head towards the garage. We all pile into Grayson's car since we're not taking the bus like the rest of them are. They are usually super strict about us riding the bus so I don't even know how they pulled it off.

"Forgetting something?" Grayson asks, opening my door. He has my lacrosse stick in his hands with an amused smirk on his lips. "Oh... haha thanks," I sheepishly say.

"Dumb ass," Evan mumbles from his seat next to mine. I reach over and slap the back of his head. He just laughs in response.

Grayson gets in the front seat starting the car and then we're off. "So Lauren, how's Nick feeling after he miserably lost the weight lifting challenge we had?" He asks from the front seat.

"Well if I recall you two lifted the same weight," I remark and Evan and Owen laugh. "Whatever," Grayson mumbles under his breath. He's so competitive...

I plug my headphones in and plop my legs on Evan's lap. He tries to push them off but I kept kicking him till he gave up. "I swear I have more bruises from you than from lacrosse," Evan scoffs. I shrug my shoulders.

"So any parties you guys have planned while Liam and Henry are away?" I ask them. Seems like they always throw them while they are gone.

"Nah, I say we have a chill weekend. I'm not in the mood to clean everything after it and we'll most likely be tired after the tourney." Owen says from the passenger seat. Makes sense. Chilling in sweats actually sounds pretty nice.

"Ya there's no way I'm cleaning up all that shit. Last time we threw we were cleaning for hours. No way am I dealing with that this weekend," Evan complains. "Alright it's settled then. We'll have a chill weekend," Grayson agree's.

"So, are you excited for your engagement party next weekend?" Evan asks. "Oh shit, I completely forgot about that," I groan, palming my forehead. "It's gonna be one hell of a party. I overheard Liam on the phone with Roger and it sounds like they invited all of California. It's going to be huge!" Owen exclaims.

"Great..." I mumble under my breath. Don't get me wrong, things are going great with Nick and I. I just hate that everything is being rushed. I'm only a Junior and he's a Senior. We still have four more years of college after high school before anyone can take over the companies. I haven't even thought about what I'm going to do when I'm still here and he's at college.

Ugh, and I still need to figure out what I'm wearing. I have so much to do in such short timing. Nick comes home tomorrow so maybe we can talk about it then.

I've been so busy, I feel like I'm not even enjoying my favorite sport. My mind has been focused on everything but lacrosse. I'm one of the team captains and I'm supposed to put the team first. I feel like I've been letting them down lately. I just have to focus on the tournament and deal with everything else later.

"Could you drive any slower?" Owen complains about Graysons driving. "I'm literally driving 50 in a 30 zone bitch," Grayson fights back. "Ya, stop being a little bitch Owen," Evan mocks. "Shut the fuck up Evan," Owen turn around in his seat to yell at him.

The next thing I know they're grabbing each other and fighting like 5 year olds. My brothers ladies and gentlemen.

"I swear to god if you two don't stop fighting, I'm going to pull over and have you two walk," Grayson yells over all of the shouting. That quickly stops them. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when Grayson goes to college next year and we'll have no one keeping these knuckleheads in check.

~

I'm startled awake when the car comes to an abrupt stop. "Wake up sleepy head, we're here!" Owen exclaims opening his car door. I rub my eyes getting used to the brightness. "It's game time baby!" Evan rubs his hands together michiviously together while Grayson opens up the trunk. We all grab our stuff and head to the fields.

I walk up to a glaring Tara. Oh no...

"I can't believe you left me alone on that bus. It smelled like feet!" She explains punching me in the arm and not in a playful manner. "Sorry?" I say sheepishly while rubbing my throbbing arm. Dang, she has some muscle.

Her eyes widen, and her jaw drops to the floor. "Tara?" I say worriedly. She nods her head motioning behind me. I turn around and gasp.

"Parker!?" I exclaim. "Lauren!?" He says in shock. The next thing I know I'm running towards him and he picks me up in his arms, spinning me around.

We're both laughing as he slowly lets me down. "How have you been?" I ask him. "Good! How about you?" He asks. "Well, I discovered that I have 5 brothers that I never knew I had," I tell him laughing awkwardly. His eyes widened. "Wow, looks like you've been busy," he says shocked. "You could say that and we both laugh.

"We have to catch up, it's been too long Lor." He says using the old nickname he used to call me. "I'd like that," I smile warmly at him.

Seeing that gorgeous smile on his face would've made me weak to my knees a year ago but now all I can think is that his teeth don't shine as brightly as Nicks does and his dimples don't pop out the way nicks does...

I really do love that boy.

I hear someone clear their throat and I look over to see a furious looking Nick. He's standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Did he come here for me? Why does he look angry? That's when I realize the position I'm in.

Parker still has his hands around my waist and mine still rest on his chest from when we hugged. My eyes widen and I stumble away from Parker and he gives me a confused look.

I look back to Nick to see the flowers now on the floor and him walking away.

Oh shit...