I32I

☆Lauren☆

"Oh god I'm blind!" I squeal hiding my face in Nick's arm. He groans in response and wraps his arms around my waist. "Nick!" I slap his chest. "You forgot to close the blinds, the sun is blinding me," I complain.

In one swift movement he pulls the covers off and wraps them over our heads. "There, problem solved." He says, lightly kissing my forehead. I just laugh in response as he pulls me closer to him.

"What happened last night after Grayson left?" I ask as I start to feel a throbbing sensation in my head. He bursts out laughing and pulls the covers down. "Well my little gymnast, you had a little too much to drink," he smirks. Huh?

"Little gymnast?" I question. "On our way up in the elevator you pretended that you were a gymnast. You did the whole stick the landing thing and everything," he smiles. "Oh god, that's so embarrassing," I groan in the palms of my hands.

"It was adorable," he removes my hands and holds them in his own. "Well I'm going to freshen up before I embarrass myself more." I climb out of bed and walk into the gorgeous bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth. I throw my hair up in a pony tail and walk back into the room. Nick's still in bed with his face in the pillow. Those back muscles...yummy.

I crawl on top of him and lay flat on his back. I hear a muffled groan through the pillow. He feels so warm, I could fall back asleep. But my stomach won't let me.

"Nick," I wrap my arms around him so my palms lay flat on his abs. "Woah," I say shocked. He starts laughing and rests his hand on top of mine. "I'm hungry," I complain and rest my face in the crook of his neck. "Wanna get food?" He asks. "Are you kidding!? We're putting that gorgeous kitchen to use!" I exclaim.

I roll over so now I'm laying next to him. He turns to his side to face me. "Well it's a good thing we have stuff to make waffles," he smirks. I squeal excitedly and grab his hand and physically drag him out of bed.

We walk downstairs hand in hand and into the kitchen. I look at Nick to only now realize he's only in boxers and no shorts. I quickly look away and hid the blush that rests on my cheeks. I make my way to the cabinets and grab all the ingredients we need and place them on the counter.

Nick wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder, pulling me to his chest. "You're so cute when you blush," he kisses my temple. And of course that makes me blush more. I just lean further back into his chest. This boy...

I mix all the ingredients together and pour them into the waffle iron while the whole time Nick's arms stay wrapped around me. And no way am I complaining about it.

Finally he lets go to set the table in the corner of the kitchen. We sit down to eat and dig into the delicious waffles. "Do you remember anything you said last night?" He asks and the fork that was halfway in my mouth freezes. Oh god I hope he wouldn't bring that up. It was way too soon. I look up to see that Nick Carver is actually blushing. My stomach is doing somersaults right now.

"Uhhh ummm," I shift uncomfortably in my seat. "If I say yes then how would you feel about that?" I say nervously and shove waffles in my mouth avoiding eye contact. Wow these are really good.

He moves closer to me on the bench till he's right next to me and our legs are touching. "Lauren?" He gripes my chin so now that I'm looking him in the eyes. He has an amused smile on his face. "I love you too," he says almost in a whisper. "You do!?" I exclaim and grab his arm shaking it. "How could I not?"

He leans forward and places the sweetest kiss on my lips. We pull away finally coming up for air and my jaw physically hurts from smiling so widely. Nothing can top how I'm feeling right now.

All of the sudden we hear the elevator ding. That's weird. No one has access to this floor except us. Nick stands up to check it out and his steps falter when Grayson strides right in like he owns the place.

What the hell!?

"Grayson!? What are you doing here?" I ask and walk up right up to Nick. "You two look comfy," he points out but I notice there's no mockery in his voice. "How the hell did you get up here?" Nick asks, crossing his arms against his chest.

"I...Fuck I wanted to apologize ok?" Grayson lets out a frustrating sigh and runs his hand through his hair. My eyes widen in shock and Nick burst out laughing. "No fucking way is Grayson Brookes apologizing. I thought I'd never see this day come," Nick teases and Grayson holds up his middle finger. I don't even know what to say right now.

"That was mainly directed towards my sister you dick. But I know if I want her forgiveness I have to be fucking civil with you," Grayson spits out. "Well you're acing the civil part perfectly dick," Nick fights back.

Grayson ignores him and focuses his attention on me. "Lauren..." He walks closer to me. I sheepishly look down and Nick moves closer to my side giving me silent support. "I'm so sorry for what I said last night. I had no right to say all of that stuff to you. I know you're only trying to make things easier and I let my feud with Nick cloud my judgment. I felt horrible and could not sleep last night which is why I'm here now. I'm your big brother and supposed to look out and care for you and I did the opposite. I'll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me. I can't lose you again," his voice gets wobbly at the end.

My heart clenches at his apology. I walk right up to him and pull him in for a hug. He freezes for a second then his arms wrap tightly around me. "I forgive you," I mumble against his chest. "Thank fuck," he says, letting out a relieved sigh. I laugh pulling away from him.

"Are you hungry? We made some waffles if you want some?" I ask him pointing back at the table. "I could eat," he shrugs his shoulders then walks over to the table to sit down. "You sure about that Brookes? Looking a little heavy on the edges," Nick comments. I pinch the bridge of my nose. Why why why did he have to say that?

"Fuck off Carver, we all know I bench more than you," Grayson scoffs. "Wanna bet?" Nick steps forward. "Sure thing fucker," Grayson stands up from his seat. Why must they swear like truckers?

"Let's settle this now in the gym," he says. "Show the way," Grayson dramatically rolls his sleeves up. "Can you put on a pair of fucking pants so I don't progectile vomit eveywhere," he fake gags. What is going on?

"Aww is wittle Grayson intimidated by me?" Nick smirks. "By a two inch dick... ya totally," Grayson says sarcastically. "You're just bitchin cause mine's bigger," Nick fights back. How did the convo even turn to this?

"No the fuck it isn't," Grayson glares. "Let's settle this also then," Nick says. "Fine!" Grayson respondes. "Hey Lauren, can you get the ruler in the drawer?" Nick asks as they both grab the waist of their shorts about to pull them down.

"NO!!!!" I yell causing them to stop. "Were you two actually about to measure your dicks!?" I exclaim. They just shrug their shoulders like it's no big deal. "You guys are acting like five year olds," I scoff shaking my head.

"Are you two gonna sit down and eat or see who benches more?" I ask. "Where's the gym?" Grayson asks Nick. "Down the hall to the left," Nick says and I roll my eyes. Idiots...

"Be right back babe," Nick says rushing after Grayson. "Be careful!" I yell after him.

I can't with these two. But I'm happy to see them hanging out again, even if it's doing something as silly as seeing who benches more.

Maybe they can be friends again?