New Years

Pairing- Tom X Reader

Warnings- kIsSiNg and lots of It, and tom being a clingy lil' baby

Summary- New Year's Eve with your boyfriend Tom, and you get hit on by

Also lil background, so before you dated Tom you were a lil' insta famous, and now you're really insta famous, not like celebrity actor famous, but everyone knows you as Tom's girlfriend, and even knows more about you two cause you post about it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>"Y/N!  We gotta do darling!" Tom calls.  You scoff, as you put in your earring.

"Don't rush me Thomas!" you snap playfully.  You do a slow spin in your mirror to survey your dress.  You run your hand down the dress, brushing off imaginary dust.

You take a deep breath.  You were actually quite nervous.  You were going to be around all of Tom's fancy and famous friends for the first time.  Sure you'd gone to a few red carpets with him, but you guys always left early.  

Your dress sparkles and shimmers across your curves.  Your silver glittery eyeliner makes your eyes pop, and the dark mascara makes you look mysterious and gorgeous.

"Darling, are you-" Tom begins and opens the door.

"Tom!" you cry, but his mouth is agape.  You look absolutely breathtaking.  Your dress shimmers across your body, hugging it in all the right places.  Your lips are full and red, drawing him in, and your hair tumbling down your shoulders.  You adjust the hem of your dress, wondering if it's too short or not.

"I'm going to have to keep so many guys away from you tonight," Tom mumbles.  You raise a brow, and he smirks, coming up to you.  His hands make their way around his waist.  He hoists you up on your vanity.

"You are the most stunning girl I have ever seen," he purrs into your ear, kissing you on the crook of your neck.  You blush and bite your bottom lip.

Here's your dress! And you look so gooood girl!  :)

"And you are the most handsome man to ever walk this earth," you purr back.  He pushes you into a kiss, your heart setting on fire.  Your hands snake your way to the nape of his neck, pushing him harder into the kiss.

"That... was... amazing," Tom whispered, as he tried to pull himself away.  You smirk.

"Aren't we late darling?" you mock, hoping off the vanity, and sashaying your way out the door.  Tom shook his head.  You were something else.

***

"You ready love?" Tom asks, with concerned eyes.  He noticed you fiddling with your ring the whole car ride.  And you were nervous, extremely nervous.  You'd be meeting so many famous people.  Probably seeing so many girls a hundred times prettier than you who would throw themselves all over Tom.