angry kisses - (t.h.) (revised)

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings - angst, making out

I know this is a request, I just have no idea who it came from, I am so so sorry!!

Summary - you and Tom get in a dumb argument, but he makes it up to you ;)

This is going to be super short y'all I was having super bad writer's block for this

Request *spoilers* - Tom and y/n get into a dumb argument and Tom cuts y/n off by kissing her and they have a litttle make out session

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You groan, as you see the laundry still in the washer.

"TOM!" You shout angrily, as you throw the clothes from the washer to the dryer—where they should be. You hear him coming down the stairs, and pops his head into the laundry room.

"Yeah darling?" He asks, and you face him with a scowl. He blinks a few times, not understanding why you were mad. You groan once again.

"I asked you to switch the wash before I got home. Now I'm not going to have my dress dry for dinner tonight!!" You cry. Tom blinks a few more times.

"Oh. I'm sorry," he replies, and you roll your eyes, pushing past him.

"Babes, come 'ere!" He shouts, following after you and into the kitchen. Dishes scatter across the sink. You groan again, and whip around to face time.

"Can't you just put your plates in the frickin' dishwasher!?" You shout, angrily opening the washer, and tossing in his dirty dishes.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I was busy with work, and had a call and—" he begins, but you cut him off.

"That's not an excuse! It takes two seconds to put your plates in the dishwasher and less than three minutes to switch the wash!! I feel like you don't listen to me!!" You shout, throwing your hands down. Tom's brows furrow together, and he folds his arms over his chest defensively.

"Now wait! I listen to you!! I bought the groceries this week, I walked Tess, I cleaned up the bathroom I—"

"I didn't ask that of you though, you didn't have to do any of that!! I just want you to listen to me!!"

"WELL I'M SORRY I DIDN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT!!" Tom shouts throwing his hands out to his sides. Your face burns with anger, as you clench your fists at your sides.

"That's not what I said!! I just wish you would listen to me!" You argue back, and Tom rolls his eyes once again.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!!"

"I could say the same for you!!"

"My gods, you make me so mad some times Tom!! It's not that hard to just put your plate in the dishwasher. There's literally just two of us living here, you can wash the dish yourself too!"

"Okay fine. What about when I asked you to buy me deodorant and you totally forgot?!" Tom points out. Your eyes go wide and your jaw drops.

"You're still mad about that?!" You shout, and Tom laughs.

"Okay fine. What about the time I asked you to schedule a meeting with Robert and Evans hmm?" He snaps back.

"I'm NOT YOUR FREAKIN' MANAGER OKAY?! That's not my job to keep your life in order!"

"Well it sure seems like you're trying to!" Tom shouts, and moves to lean against the counter, muscles strained against his shirt.

"I can't believe we're even together," you mumble under your breath, and you gasp in shock at what you said. Tom pushes himself off the counter, and looks at you, eyes filled with hurt and a mixture of anger.

"What did you say?" He asks, tone edgy. You swallow hard.

"Tom, you know I didn't mean, it, I love you and... " You trail off, Tom's eyes hard as he glares at you. His jaw is tense, nostrils flaring as he tries to take deep breaths. You swallow hard, waiting for him to say something.

"Tommy say - "

"Don't call me that," he snaps, and your heart sinks even deeper. You can't believe you said that! How could you ever say that?! You feel tears prick your eyes, as your heart is pounding against your chest.

"I-I..." you can't even get the rest of your sentence out, as you hold your tears at bay.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ever said that, I'm was just upset, and I shouldn't have been I now you're so busy, and you're doing a great job and --" you ramble on, not noticing Tom has moved in closer, only to be inches from your face. You can't meet his eyes.

"Why aren't you yelling at me?!  You should be yelling, and furious and angry, and hurt and--" Your rant is cut off short when Tom's lips brush against yours. You furrow your brows in confusion, as his arms wrap around you, to pull you closer. You can't fight it anymore, and melt into him. Tom turns you sideways, your back pushing into the edge of the island. His lips attack yours, tongue sliding into your mouth. You tangle your hands into his hair, his hands gripping your hips tightly.

"Tom... we can't... just kiss this away," you mumble against his lips, but he just ignores you. Tom's lips trail down your jaw, before reaching your neck. He kisses a trail along your neck, your heart pounding against your chest.

"Too bad," he mumbles into your neck. Tom's hands slide down your hips, grabbing your thighs, before lifting you onto the counter. You're trying your hardest to fight against his touch, to talk this out instead of just making out.

"TOM!" you shout, shoving him away with such a force he stumbles backwards. You gasp, throwing your hands up to your mouth. Tom blinks at you a few times, before taking a breath in attempt to calm himself, before running a hand through his hair. Tom looks up at you, meeting your eyes.

"I'm sorry. I should've listened to you better, and I'm going to try to listen much better," Tom says, but you shake your head, and hop off the counter, approaching Tom. You take a deep breath, and resting your hands against his chest.

"I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You do so, so much for us, and I'm sorry that I said those things," you apologize. Tom gives you a small smile, cupping your face, and planting a kiss on your forehead. He rests his forehead against yours.

"I love you so, so much. And I don't want you to leave... ever. And I'm going to try harder," he whispers. you give a nod.

"I shouldn't have... said that... I love you too," you whisper. Tom gives you a smile, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your lips.

"Let's never fight again," Tom mumbles. You snort.

"Deal."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Eep, hope that wasn't too bad!! I love you all so much, and thank you for all your support!

Please comment, vote and leave your feedback!!

Xoxo

~KalaylaJo~