The Comment

Request- I got this awesome request from ChloeHudleston

Hi! I was wondering if u could do a one shot for your Tom Holland imagines where Tom and y/n r both actors and he gets all protective when y/n gets asked a sexist question at an interview? If you do happen to use my idea could you please not tag me at the start of the story? Thx so much and keep writing amazing oneshots!

Pairing- Tom X Reader( you're an ACTOR yay!! Super famous, you and Tom met on the set of Captain America: Civil War, and immediately clicked.  You played your same character (you're like an Avenger assassin, kinda like Black Widow but with sUpErPoWers ) on Spider-Man Homecoming, and that's when you guys started dating.  You've been in every MCU movie that Tom was in since then, everyone loves your character. 

Warnings- fluff, sexism

Summary- after a sexist question from an interviewer, Tom gets super protective and

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Darling are you ready?" Tom calls from downstairs.  You put in your earrings and apply another layer of lip gloss.

"Almost babes!! Sorry!" you call.  You hear Tom laugh, and your smile cause his laugh was the best sound in the world.

"Love, it's okay!! I bet you look stunning though!" he calls back.  You smile, doing a turn in the mirror.

Literally, pick any of these dresses guys

Literally, pick any of these dresses guys.  Going from left to right, I'd probably be wearing the third one.

Here's Tom and I imagine Dave the Frog also has a little bowtie on

Here's Tom and I imagine Dave the Frog also has a little bowtie on.  If y'all know what I'm referring to, y'all are true Hollanders.

You smile at your reflection.  Your full red lips, and y/c hair tumbling down your shoulders in gorgeous curls.  Your eyes fun and playful with light colors, and dark eyeliner.