Sick

SO.

Since I'M S I C K why not do a sick imagine?!

Request - this is also a request from E-O-I-F-E

Hey , I was wondering if you could make an imagine where y/n is sick and Tom has to take care of her , thankssss

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings - being sick and fLufF

summary - tom takes care of you while you're sick :)

the apartment is that same one from the birthday imagine :)

*not edited

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Tom's POV~

I knock on Y/n's apartment door, but there's no answer. I furrow my brows checking my phone for any texts from her, but there was nothing.

She was supposed to call me so we could hang out, and when it was 3pm and she still hadn't called.  

I heave a sigh, as I take out my key, and slid it into the lock.  The door opens with ease, as I peek my head inside.

"Y/n?" I call out, but there's no response.  I walk inside, kicking off my shoes, and closing my door behind me.  I check the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom, but still no sign of her.  Where was she?  

My stomach churns as I head up the stairs, my brain going to the worst possible idea.  I peek into her guest bedroom, office, and bathroom and she's not there either.

"Y/n?" I call out again, growing nervous.  I finally walk to her door, and knock on it.  No response.  I suck in a breath praying I wouldn't see something I didn't want to see.  I turn the knob, and open the door to her bedroom.  

The curtains are drawn, the only light from her dim blue LEDs around the room.  I look around, and don't see her until my eyes land on a lump in her bed.  I let out a breath of relief, and walk over.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" I question.  She groans in response.  That's when I notice the tissues piling up on her nightstand, and the empty glass of water, and bottle of Advil.  I crouch down to try to see her face, but it's covered with her hair.

"Darling are you awake?" I whisper, brushing the hair out of her face.  My poor baby.  She looks miserable.  I plant a kiss to her forehead, which burns my lips.

I scribble a note and leave it on her nightstand.

"I'm gonna go get you some food, and things, I'll be right back," I whisper, planting a kiss onto her hair.  I walk out, and grab my keys to head to get my girl some food.

~small time skip~

I kick open the door with my foot, shuffling inside, hands full of bags.  I had no idea what Y/n was sick with, so I grabbed everything.  Popsicles, soup and tea in cause her throat hurt, cough drops if she had a cough, Gatorade if she was vomiting, and some orange juice to boost her vitamin C.  I also got her crackers, and things to make her toast.

I run back upstairs to check on her, and she's still asleep.  I run back down, putting all the groceries in their place, before setting up the couch with piles of blankets, and pillows in case she decided to move down her.  I draw the curtains cause she obviously had a headache.