secrets (revised)

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings - sad,

Summary - while away on filming, you find out your pregnant, only to hear that Tom doesn't want to have kids

This request comes from Her_Mine_Bhn

Request *spoilers* - Hey! I don't know if you still want requests but I have one if you want. So basically y/n get morning sickness the day before Tom went filming. During the four weeks of filming y/n finds out that she is pregnant and she's still sick. Then when Tom comes back home y/n try to stay away from him because she saw an interview of him saying that he was too young for having kids and she doesn't know how to tell him. One day, after her morning sickness (that Tom remembered from before he went filming) she went for a walk alone during the whole day and Tom freak out. After looking for her in the evening, he found her crying in a park. And in that moment she tell him about the pregnancy. Do the reaction of Tom how you want. It's a bit long sorry. I hope you understand what's in my mind here 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You heave over the toilet, as you throw up.  You had no idea what you ate that would make you throw up at 6 in the morning.

"Hey, Y/n - babes, are you okay?" Tom exclaims, coming into the bathroom.  He kneels down next to you and holds your hair in a ponytail.  You heave one last time, before you lean against the wall, and take deep breaths.

"Are you okay darling?" Tom asks, brushing your hair from your forehead.  You slowly nod your head, taking deep breaths.  Tom furrows his brows at you and places a hand on your forehead.

"Gosh, you're burning up.  Come 'ere love, let's get you to bed," Tom says, scooping you up in his arms.

"No, you leave tomorrow.  We were supposed to have a day together," you point out, and Tom shakes his head, planting a kiss on your head.

"That's okay.  We can just snuggle and watch some movies okay?" Tom asks, and you give him a small smile.  Tom lays you down on the bed, grabs a stray blanket, and tucks you in.

"There you go, princess.  Do you need anything?  Tea, food, soup?" Tom asks, and you chuckle with a shake of your head.

"No, I just feel seasick," you groan, rolling onto your side.  Tom pouts, climbing into bed behind you.  He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't hang out today and - " you begin, but Tom shushes you.

"It's okay.  I'm only going to be gone for a month.  And we can Facetime and talk every day okay?" Tom murmurs, nuzzling his nose into your hair.  You chuckle, as he plants a kiss on his shoulder.  You smile, as you snuggle into Tom and slowly drift off to sleep.

~

"Baby.  Baby," someone hums.  You groan in response.

"Baby, I gotta go," Tom whispers again.  You squeeze your eyes tighter, before opening them to see Tom sitting over you.

"Mmm 'kay," you hum in a tired response, giving Tom a sleepy smile.

It was the next day, and you pretty much slept the entire day before, unless you guys were watching a movie.

"See you in a few weeks darling," Tom says.  You sit up and wrap your arms around him.  He plants a kiss on your head and hugs you back.

"Love you," you whisper, and Tom pulls away, giving you a kiss against your lips.