The Pervert

Pairing- Tom Holland x reader (yall are dating)
Warnings- TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ fighting, sexual harassment
Summary- Tom defends you against a pervert
<><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>

You scan across the Starbucks menu, thinking about what you want.
"Darling is it that hard?" Tom asks, his thumb rubbing up and down the back of your hand. You scoff.
"Yes it is! There's so many options! Do I want a frappe, a latte, a mocha!" You exclaim. Tom chuckles with a shake of his head, and plants a kiss into your hair. You melt into his touch, leaning into his side.

Your phone began to ring. You made a face, pulling it out and gasped.
"Who's that?" Tom asks looking at your screen.
"It's the director for the movie I auditioned for!!" You exclaim your heart racing.

You were already a pretty well known actor. You were in a few Marvel movies here and there, some TV shows, and being Tom's girlfriend definitely elevated your status.

Tom breaks into a smile.

"Go!! Answer it love, I'll order your drink!" He exclaims, pushing you towards the door. You step outside, and answer the call

~~Ten minute time skip brought to you by Tom and his quacksons~~

You say goodbye to the director, hang up your phone and squeal with glee!

You got the part!! You'd start filling right here in London in three weeks! You were so excited!! You turned around to tell Tom, when you crashed into someone.

"Woah!! Sorry!!" You exclaim as a strong pair of hands steady you by your shoulders. You look up to see a man with brown hair and deep blue eyes. He chuckles.

"You're okay. Seem excited?" He says. You nod beaming. You're about to answer when you notice he still has a strange grip on you shoulders.

"Um... yeah..." you say, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He lets you go, and you give an awkward smile and head towards the Starbucks.

You didn't even notice that you walked pretty far while on the call and immediately get nervous.

"Hey!! Pretty baby where you going?" The guy calls. Your muscles tense up, as you quicken your pace.

"Hey!! I wanna talk to you!" He calls again. You're about to cross the street when a hand slaps your butt. You yelp and whip around, eyes burning with anger.

"Excuse me!" You seethe. The guy just smirks.

"Don't worry princess," he chuckles. That's when he leaned into your ear and whispered,

"I like them fiesty." Your heart is pounding as your eyes search for exits. That's when his hand gave your thigh a squeeze.

And that's when you slapped him across the face.

"Freakin touch me again I dare you!!" You seethe pointing a threatening finger at him. He looks back at you eyes burning with anger.

"Fine. I like a challenger princess," he smirks. That's when his arm wraps around your waist and pulls you between two buildings. He shoves you up against the wall, and made his way to kiss you.

"Let me go!! Get off of me!! I have a boyfriend!!" You seethe trying to turn away. But he had your hands pinned at your sides.

You felt as if the world was closing in on you and you whipped your head back in forth so he wouldn't meet your lips.

"I don't see no boyfriend, princess," he smirks. That's when he grabbed your face roughly turning it towards him.

Tom. You wanted Tom where was Tom? Why did you ever leave that stupid coffee shop, why why-

A fist met the man's face, and he fell to the ground.

"If you ever lay a finger on my woman or any woman for that matter I will beat you till you're dead!" Tom yells and the man now with a bloodied lip on the ground. Your heart is ponding as you're still trying to process everything.

You can still feel the cold touch of him against your face, his disgusting breath on your lips, his hand on your thigh. Your heart feels as if it's about to explode out of your chest.

"Y/n? Love?" Tom's voice breaks through to thoughts. You jolt a bit to meet his big brown eyes filled with concern.

"Oh thank goodness!" You cry throwing your arms around Tom's neck. You bury your face into this shoulder, sobbing.

"Hey shh, shh, I've got you darling."

***
The man was put in jail.

And that was a week ago.

But it still scared you. You didn't leave the house unless you had too. You woke up with nightmares.

But Tom was the worst. He had his eye on you at all times, and if you guys did go out, his hand never left yours. When you jolted from your nightmares he calmed you in an instant.

But now it was almost weird between you two. Tom didn't know if he could or should touch you or not. You knew Tom would never harm you but still. He had no idea what was going through your head and didn't want to trigger anything.

Problem was you wanted him to touch you. You wanted to snuggle into his arms at night, feel safe in the scent of his hair, his strong embrace.

You heaved sigh thinking about these things and looked at the clock.

2 am.

You looked over a Tom peacefully sleeping, with the rise and fall of his bare chest. You could just snuggle under him, he wouldn't wake up. He'd think it happened coincidentally.

But you wanted him to want to cuddle you. You're wanted him to want to hold you.

You fall back into the bed with a sigh, the space between you and Tom cold and empty.

"Y/n? You okay?" A sleepy Tom slurs. You curse yourself for waking him up. You turn away from him and curl into a ball.

"Yeah," you lie.

"Darling I know you're lying. Are you lying?" He asks. Wow, he knew you too well.

"Maybe..." You can hear Tom sit up next to you. He leans over you, being careful to not touch you, but still see your face.

"Love? What's wrong?" He asks with a pout. You heave yet another sigh, and roll onto your back to look into his beautiful brown eyes.

You chew on your lip debating on lying or tellin the truth.

"Ugh fine. Ever since the... incident... you've just been a little distant. Touch wise I mean. You've been great helping me through it. But I mean we haven't c-cuddled or anything and- it's stupid," you sigh, losing all confidence.

Tom thinks for a minute.

"Love I just didn't want to scare you in any way. Didn't want to trigger anything," Tom whispers now feeling guilty.

"You wouldn't have babes. I know you're not going to harm me. And I feel safe with you," you reassure him.

Tom gives a small smile.

"Really?!"

"Yes really!"

"Thank goodness, I have missed cuddling you," he smirks. He lays down next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, and pulling you close to his chest. You smile at his touch, as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck, planting a kiss there.

"I love you," he whispers. You smirk.

"I love you too."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello lovelies!!

How are you my loves?!

Sorry for not updating in a hot minute again, my laptop is still broke😭

But please go read my Harry Potter fanfic "Malfoy and his Roses" and enjoy this new chapter of Tom Holland Imagines.

I love you all!!

Xoxo

~KalaylaJo~