The Injury

Hehe.  Please don't hate me for this my loves.

Pairing- Tom X Reader (Y'all are dating oooOoOoOOo)

Warnings- talk of death, hospital visits etc, blood, seizures

Summary- After a fatal injury, you have no idea if Tom is going to make it or not.

Also y'all I don't know medical crap, I'm literally getting all of this from watching the Fosters, (great show btw go watch it now) please don't hate mee.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Tom!! Be careful!! You're going to hurt yourself!!" you seethe once again as Tom does another backflip in the driveway.  You roll your eyes but can't help, but chuckle.

It was a cool summer's day as the boys and Tom roller bladed and skateboarded around their parent's driveway.  You sat at the top of the driveway, reading your favorite book, soaking up the sun, and enjoying a nice glass of lemonade.

Tom again tries to make a jump off the plant boxes lining the driveway, and trips.

"Thomas!!" you seethe again as he jogs up to you.

"Darling, don't be made," he pouts as you shoot him a glare, and look back at your book.  He whimpers, crouching down, and resting his chin on the arm of your chair.

"I'm not falling for your puppy dog eyes," you snap, trying to hard not to look at him.  He whimpers again, and you scoff with a roll of your eyes, and look at him.  He has his bottom lip jutted out, and his big brown eyes widened.

"Stop it!! I don't want you getting hurt!!" you snap, glaring at him.  But he's too adorable, and you roll your eyes and can't help but smile.  You ruffle his hair, and he plants a kiss on your lips, and you smirk.

"You boys be careful!! Lots of screws around the driveway!" Mr. Holland calls.  The boys wave it off and continue to skate and you go pack to your book. 

"Tom watch out!" you hear Harry yell.  You head whips up to see Tom's board flip, as he spins backwards, and lands on his back on the driveway.

"TOM!" you scream, throwing your book, and rushing across the driveway.  You drop to your knees at his side.

"Babes, are you okay, oh my gosh, are you okay?!" you exclaim, your heart pounding in your chest as you take his hand.  Please be okay, please, please, please, you think.

He groans, reaching a hand to rub the back of his head.

"Ouch," he moans.  You let out the breath you'd been holding in, and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"Here, let's get him inside!" Harry cries.  Him and Sam hoist Tom up, and help in inside, as you follow at their heels.  They set him on the couch, and head to the kitchen to get ice.  You sit next to Tom.

"Babes, are you okay?" you cry again, still worried.  He holds his hand to his forehead, taking deep breaths.

"Yeah... ouch, that hurt," he winces.  Your heart breaks at seeing him in pain.  Harry hands you an ice pack, and you put it to the back of Tom's head.  He yelps at the cold, and you chuckle a bit.

"I'm gonna take him home, it's been a long day," you tell Harry.  You give out hugs, and help Tom to the car.

"You're sure you're okay?" you ask again as you get on the road.