The Spider

Pairing- Tom X Reader

Warnings- um spiders and fLuFf

Summary- you save Tom from the vicious spider

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"HOLY H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!! AHH! Y/N Y/N HELP!!" you hear someone shout.  You shoot up in bed and realize Tom isn't next to you.

"Tom?  TOM!" you scream in a panic.

"Y/N! Y/N! HELP!" you hear him yell from the bathroom.  You jump from the bed and run to the bathroom in a panic, your heart pounding.

  You jump from the bed and run to the bathroom in a panic, your heart pounding

The bathroom

You throw open the door to see shirtless Tom standing on top of the toilet, shaking.

"Thomas, what's wrong?!" you cry, walking over to him. He screams.

"You're going to step on it!!" he screeches, climbing onto the sink.

"Step on what?" you ask, looking at the floor.

"The spider!! The beast, can't you see it!! EEEK!" he shrieked again and points at the ground.  You follow his finger to his shirt on the floor.  You cock a brow at him.

"It's under this shirt, kill it, kill IT!!" Tom cries again and pulls out his phone.  You roll your eyes and approach the t-shirt.  You are actually a little scared.  How big was this thing going to be?

"Hello, guys.  I know it's 3:14 am here, but it's like 10 o'clock over in New York, and I know a lot of you who follow me live there.  Um, there is a humongous spider-like guy it is huge, the size of my hand-it's in our bathroom, Y/N is getting it," Tom says to his Instagram live and flips the cameras.  You give a wave to the camera and carefully approach the t-shirt.

"Here! Take this cup!" Tom cries, throwing a cup at your head.  You scream and dodge it before it hits you.

"Sorry," Tom whispers, and you shoot him a glare.  You pick up the cup and crouch to the shirt.  You ready the cup and pull the shirt off.

"TOM! This spider is like a BABY you have got to be kidding me!!" you seethe, looking at the spider that is no bigger than a fingernail.

"KILL IT, KILL it, Y/N, before it sucks your soul.  EW it's moving eek!" Tom screeches, wincing as the spider moved a millimeter.  You chuckle and put the cup over the spider.