On the First Day of Christmas...

Tom decorated the tree.

Pairing - Tom Holland x reader

Warnings - none just fluff

Summary - you and Tom decorate your Christmas tree and house :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Y/n!! Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!!" a voice exclaims, before hands grab and begin to shake me.

"Ack! Tom what the ever living hell!?" you scream, grabbing a nearby pillow and slamming it into his face.

"It's twelve days until Christmas, and I have everything planned out this is going to be the best twelve days of your life!!" Tom exclaims, ripping the covers off of you. You yelp at the cold, and finally sit up.

"Tom it's like... 11 am in the morning, can't we sleep?"you groan, burying your head in your hands.

"No, we have so much to do!!"

"Tom, come on!"

"I made y/f breakfast though, and I have a whole presentation ready, come on!!" Tom tries again. Your ears perk up at the thought of breakfast.

"Let me grab a sweatshirt," you groan, and Tom cheers.

"See you downstairs and be ready for the best Twelve Days of Christmas in the world!" he cheers once again, before heading downstairs. You chuckle a bit, making your way to the bathroom to put your hair up, and grabbing one of Tom's sweatshirts from the closet.

"Okay so what... oh my lord," you breath, stopping half way on the steps. A huge Christmas tree sits on the right of the fireplace and boxes upon boxes of Christmas decorations, with a steaming plate of y/f breakfast food.

"Here, sit down, enjoy while I go over the next twelve days of your life!" Tom exclaims, taking your hands and pulling you over to the table. You hop up on the stool, before beginning to eat.

"I present to you... Y/n and Tom's Twelve Days of Christmas Extravaganza!!" he cries, pulling a blanket off a huge whiteboard. Your eyebrows shoot up and eyes go wide.

It's covered in green and red whiteboard markers, with tinsel and sparkly lights decorating it.

"I have it all planned out!! We're gonna wrap gifts, and build snowmen, and make cute ornaments, and see lights, and watch movies, and Zendaya, Jacob, you and I are gonna make sugar cookies!!" he shouts with excitement. You shake your head trying to not smile at him.

"So what are we doing today?" you ask, sipping on your coffee (or tea or some other drink). Tom scoffs, flourishing his hands to the giant tree.

"Obviously decorating our tree!" he shouts with excitement. You chuckle, and give a nod.

"Where did you even get a tree? Or decorations?" you questions. Ten foot Christmas trees didn't just appear in your living room.

"Oh, Harry and Sam and Paddy helped me get the tree this morning, and I ordered the decorations a few weeks ago!! They've been in the basement, cause I know you wouldn't have gone down there," Tom explains with a shrug. You give him a nod, cause that was a pretty good plan.

"So finish eating, go get dressed, and then we can decorate the tree!! Oh, and have hot chocolate and listen to Christmas music!!" Tom exclaims with glee. You roll your eyes, and grab your coffee before heading upstairs.