Paparazzi Protection Part 3

Request from the amazing oohanlon08

Sexist fan

So here we go!! I mashed this is the Paparazzi Protection series cause a lot of people wanted a part 3!!

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings - misogyny (cause of tOxIc mAsCulIniTy), angst, anxiety, fluff

Summary - Tom defends you against a sexist "fan"
*not edited
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
You sat on the couch, reading. You had already read this book, five times in the past three weeks, but there was nothing else you really could do.

The movie theater scene was everywhere. On every news channel, all over Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, even Facebook. Every journalist was reporting about it, every news and journalist channel or website was trying to get your word for it.

So you threw all your electronics into a trunk, and bolted it shut.

Tom was out, trying to settle everything down, and talking for you. But everyone was still having mental breakdowns. Majority of people were on your side - that man should've left you alone, those people should have backed off, Tom was using self defense - but then some people were not having it. That you should've politely went with the pervert cause he "asked nicely" and you "owed it to him" just because you were famous. It made shivers go up your spine at the thought of what could've happened if Tom wasn't there.

You shake it off and toss the book aside, before throwing your blanket off and heading into the kitchen. You begin to fix yourself a snack, before you hear the door open, then slam shut. You jump you, and bounce into the foyer.

Tom looks tired, running his hand through his hair, and taking off his jacket. Your heart drops a bit. You felt so bad for dragging him into this mess.

"Hey babes," you say. He looks up and a small smile comes to his face. He kicks off his shoes, and walks towards you. You give him a small smile, and his arms wrap around your torso, and tucks his head under your chin.

"Hi. I missed you," Tom snuffles. You ruffle his hair, planting a kiss on his head.

"I'm so sorry darling. That all this is going on, it's not fair to you," Tom says. He pulls away to look down at you, cupping your face. You just give a small smile.

"It's not your fault," you reply, with a smile. Tom just heaves a sigh.

"Hey, I'm fixing cookies you want to help?" you smile. Tom's eyes light up, and he excitedly bobs his head up and down. You laugh a
bit before pulling him into the kitchen.

You guys get out all the ingredients, and begin to measure everything. Tom pours the flour into the mixer and turns it on. POOF! it explodes all over him. You burst out laughing as he just stands there in shock.

He shakes his hands slowly, before turning to look at you. You are trying so hard not to laugh, but can't help but let a giggle escape.

"This isn't funny!!" he cries, and you just burst into laughs. You had to hold your stomach to try to keep breathing.

"Fine!" Tom seethes, grabbing a handful of flour, and throwing it at you.

"AHH!! THOMAS!" you cry. Soon handfuls of flour are being thrown across the kitchen, and covers the floor and counters.

"Okay, stop stop!! I surrender, I surrender!!" Tom cries, holding his hands in front of his face as you pummel him in flour. You smile, and laugh.