make him jealous (remastered)

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

This amazing request is from JudyMarifai

Request - y/n tries to make Tom jealous by calling other guys hot and checking out other guys in front of Tom when they are out 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You knew it was so petty of you, but it would be fun! Right? 

 You were out with Tom, Haz, and Zendaya at Dave and Buster's (if you don't know what that is it's this really fun huge arcade with really yummy food and desserts)

But here was Tom, in a heated Mario Kart battle with Haz, that he'd been in for half an hour. When you got here, he played one game with you, then ran off with Haz. You heave a sigh, stirring your lemonade when Zendaya comes back from the bathroom.

"Hey, where's Tom?" she asks. You heave a sigh, throwing your hand back to gesture to Tom and Haz. Zendaya rolls her eyes, leaning across the table

"Well, you should make him jealous then," Zendaya shrugs simply. You nod.

"I was thinking about that... " you trail off. Zendaya throws her hands in the air, with a bright smile. You raise your brows.

"Well how do I do that?" you ask, with a shrug. Zendaya hums in thought, looking around the arcade. Her eyes light up, and she points.

"There. That guy, right there. Go flirt with him or something, then come back here when we go to order our food, and just keep talking about him," Zendaya suggests with a wave of her hand. A mischievous smile spreads across your face.

"Z, you are a genius!!" you cry, fluffing up your hair, before sliding out of the booth. You walk over to the bar and hop on the stool next to the guy.

He eyes you up and down, so you look at him, shooting him a smirk. He turns his body to face you.

"Hi," he smiles.

"Hi," you reply. He tilts his head, his brown curls shaking slightly.

"Um... I'm Joel, what's your name?" he smiles brightly, making you blush the tiniest bit. This would be fun.

"I'm so sorry about this but... mind flirting with me to make my boyfriend jealous?" you ask, gesturing to Tom.  Joel turns and laughs.

"Thank god, I thought you were gonna actually hit on me.  I'm gay," Joel confirms and you burst out laughing.

"Well, this will be perfect then."

~Tom's POV~

"Ha!! I win! 9/10 times I beat you!" I laugh, punching Haz in the arm. Haz rolls his eyes, as he slides into the booth next to Zendaya. I furrow my brows when I don't see Y/n.

"Hey, Z, where's Y/n?" I ask, looking around. Zendaya stays calm and points over to the bar. I turn, and my jaw drops. There she is laughing at some curly-haired guy. Hell no, no man was stealing my girlfriend.

I walk over there, trying to stay calm. I come up behind Y/n, and put an arm around her shoulder.

"Ah! Tom!!" she cries, slapping me, before turning back to the guy. I furrow my brows. What the hell was happening?!

'"Joel this is Tom!" Y/n smiles brightly. Joel reaches out his hand, and I reluctantly shake it.

"Okay, I'll be back at the table in a minute," she smiles. I blink a few times, horribly confused. Y/n quirks a confused brow, before shooing me away with her hands.