100k - Not An Update

Guys we did it!

We hit 100k on this story oh my gods.

Oh my lord!! Guys I cant even wrap my head around this this is insane!! I don't even know what to say I'm in shock!!

I started writing this just for fun. It was quarantine I was bored and thought "why not"? I love to write and I love Tom Holland. And slowly I watched as more people started to read, more comments started to come in, more followers started to pile up. I freaked out when I got 20 followers, then 100 reads, getting a spot in a tag category, and was just so thankful and couldn't believe it! But being at over two hundred followers and hitting one hundred thousand reads?! That is literally insane and I never even dreamed of this happening!!

You guys have been such a blessing to me and you have no idea. You're all so sweet and nice, and I haven't had one bad comment.  You're patient as I try to write your request and supportive and excited when I post them. I couldn't ask for a better following. That's crazy to say... I have a following!!  I just... I've always wanted to be something and now I kinda feel like I am something. Even if it's just a Wattpad writer amongst thousands of others.  You guys mean so much to me. You've made me laugh, smile, be so, so grateful for all your support.

So thank you to every single one of you who have followed and read these imagines.  Thank you for sending in request, participating in my Google forms, checking out Professor Holland (which is already at like 218 reads and thank you so so much for that!). I just never thought I'd ever get 100k reads. Never in my wildest dreams.  Again thank you from the bottom of my heart and your support means to world to me.

Random strangers supporting me. It's just crazy how nice some people can be and you don't even know them.

I love you all so so much lovelies.

Okay sorry that was very cheesy....

Xoxo
~KalaylaJo~