you can't wear that (remastered)

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings - scandalous outfits, protective Tom, TRIGGER WARNING sexual assault

This great request comes from - JudyMarifai

Request - Y/n wears a scandalous outfit and tells tom you're going with friends then he asks if it is a girl's night and then y/n says no she's hanging out with guys and he gets annoyed and tries to make y/n to wear something more covering or let him come with y/n

Also p.s. I completely took out the makeout scene because that was GOD AWFUL.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Tom's POV~

I hear Y/n come down the stairs. Finally, she'd been up there for hours! I slide my chair away from the desk.

"Hey dar - what the frick are you wearing?!" I cry, my eyes bugging out of my head, jaw dropped. Y/n swipes down across her lips and smirks. Holy heck.

I didn't even know where to begin, but dear gods, she looked amazing. She had on a short, skin-tight red dress, with a v-neck that went down to her belly button, with gold-colored laces zig-zagging across her chest. It had a little sparkle to it, and her hair was primped up in bouncy curls, her lips painted a dangerous red and big gold hoops.

"Well don't you look fine," I smirk, sliding out from my chair, and walking over to her. She laughs, as she wraps her arms around my neck, and I pull her in by the waist. The whole back was open too, in a triangle-like shape all the way to her lower back.

"Thanks," she smiles, eyes darting down to my lips. Dear gods, I couldn't even begin to describe how stunning she looked. I didn't know how I was keeping myself under control right now.

Okay, scratch that.  I give her a kiss, and she chuckles

"How are you so perfect?" I whisper, leaning my forehead against hers and she smiles.

"Okay, Tom, I gotta go," she laughs.

"Just stay here," I reply, burying my face into her neck.

~Your POV~

God, you really had to get going.

"Tom... I really gotta go," you say again.  Tom sighs, as you pull away.

"You sure you wanted to do that darling?" he whispers. Gods, he needed to shut up.

"Yes, I have to go!" you exclaim, trying to stand your ground. His big brown eyes were almost black with lust. Tom purses his lips, his eyes darting from your lips and back up to your eyes.

"Where are you going?" he finally asks, backing away from you, and going into the kitchen. You let out a breath of relief, happy to finally be able to head out.

"Out with friends," you reply, dusting yourself off. Tom's brows furrow, as he folds his arms and leans against the counter.

"Um... girlfriends right?" he asks. You snort, fixing your hair in the mirror next to the stairs.

"It's me, Lizzie, Scarlett, Seb, and Anthony," you reply, turning back to face him. Woah. Tom's jaw is clenched, his muscles strained.

"Woah, what's wrong?" you laugh, picking up your shoes.