Chapter 16

The team discarded the borrowed clothing to redress into the suits, washed only hours ago by Laura. Anya was the first out the door after thanking the woman for her hospitality.

"Please, don't be a stranger," Laura said. "You're more than welcomed here. And I would like a chance to meet your boyfriend."

Inside the quinjet, the young woman brought the aircraft to life. Fuel levels were good, radars showed no aircraft in the immediate area, and she set their course of the U-GIN facility in South Korea. She also tried to get ahold of Agent Hill to inform the woman of their plan. Five minutes later, Maria appeared on screen.

"It's nice to see you, agent," she greeted.

"And you as well. We may have a problem."

While the young woman explained the situation they were about to check in on, she watched the team exit the house from the front window. Tony dressed in a business suit, probably the only one in Clint's closet. Clint, Natasha, and Steve were geared up though, Bruce still in his borrowed clothes beside Fury.

"I'll take Anya, Natasha, and Clint," Steve stated.

"Strictly reckon, I'll hit Nexus," Tony relayed. "I'll join you as soon as I can."

"If Ultron's really building a body..."

"He'll be more powerful than all of us. An android designed by a robot."

The Captain sighed. "You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me."

The others couldn't agree more with the statement. "I'll drop Banner off at the tower," Fury spoke up. "Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

"She's all yours apparently," Tony said. "What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope."

Anya hung up with Maria to watch Bruce and Fury walk towards the barn. Most likely, that's where the man hid his mode of transportation. Tony's Iron Man suit undocked from its compartment in the back of the jet and walked down the hatch on its own for the billionaire to climb inside. He took off into the air and disappeared over the hills. Clint joined Anya at the front. He sat in the opposite chair to take the controls, and both slipped on the headsets. She glanced back to find Natasha going through the many drawers and cabinets to load up her utility belt. Steve made himself busy as well, pulling free a new face mask since the last had been lost at some point on the Churchill.

"Ready when you are," Anya spoke up.

The archer gave a nod gripping the controls. She flipped the last few switches to close up the aircraft. The engines outside roared at the ready.

"On my mark: one, two, three..."

The quinjet began to lift into the air out of the trees. Once they cleared the foliage the wings expanded.

"Drive engaged," the man then joked.

He pushed the controls forward a bit allowing the aircraft to fly west, leaving the farmhouse behind them. Anya scrolled through the multiple screens, confirming the coordinates once more and then bringing up the floor plans to the targeted building.

"Where's the easiest access point?" Steve wondered. He came up beside the young woman's chair to view the map.

"Honestly, the front door," Anya answered. "Why sneak in when we're not trying to or attempting to keep a low profile?"