41

Taehyung POV

"Ok so where should we start shopping?" I ask.

"I know just follow me. I did my research before hand" Yoongi says guiding us towards a small shop in the corner. Looked kinda sketchy...

"Hey how about we have a contest. If we win, both you and Yoongi has to also wear a dress." I ask Jungkook.

"What contest?" He asks.

"Stone paper scissors!" I say.

"S-stone? Did you seriously just say stone instead of rock? What even are you?" Jimin says staring at me in disbelief. "But yeah I think we should have this contest."

"Well I don't." Jungkook says.

"Why? Are you scared?" I ask. "Scared your gonna loose to your precious boyfriend?"

"Oh hell no let's go" Jungkook says and I internally smirk.

"Alright so it's best out of one. If I win this game you guys have to wear the dress too and if you win..."

"You both can't complain about wearing the dress." Jungkook finishes for me.

"Ugh fine, ready?" I ask.

"More than ready." He responds.

"Okay I'll put out stone." I say.

"Ok~" Jungkook says.

"Rock paper scissors!"

...

"JUNGKOOK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Yoongi yells. I smile since I won.

"He said he was gonna put down stone so I put paper. HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HE WAS GONNA PUT DOWN SCISSORS?" Jungkook says and I can't help but laugh.

"Well let's go dress shopping then" I say and walk into the small and sketchy looking store.

"You're not forgiven." Yoongi says glaring at Jungkook.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?????" Jungkook yells and runs to catch up with us.

"Welcome! You're my first customers! What can I get for you boys today?" An old man walks out from behind the front counter.

"Hi! Can we buy 4 dresses" I ask the man and he gives us an odd look.

"Uhh sure right this way." He says and takes us to the dress section. "Knock yourself out" he says then walks away.

"Alright let's just pick the first dress that fits and leave" Yoongi says.

We each got dresses on and now we stood in a circle checking each other out.

"Damn we look hot" Jimin says.

"Tae be looking like a 5 star meal" Jungkook says staring at me.

"You look pretty too" I say.

"Seriously only pretty? Don't I look hot and sexy." Jungkook says striking a pose making me burst into laughter.

"Wow my boyfriend is so sexy and hot. Please fuck me" I say.

"Gladly" Jungkook smiles at me.

"It's hard to believe they were just chicken fighting in the fountain" Yoongi says.

"How is it that one minute you guys are arguing the next your fighting the next your sassing each other and the next your flirting. I will never understand." Jimin says.

"Alright let's head back now." Yoongi says and we all nod changing back to our clothing.

"Well let's just hope for the best! The fair starts tomorrow." I say.

"We'll get lots of customers!" Jimin says. I know we will.