3

J.JK

Let's be honest here. I purposely put way too big clothes for Taehyung so he wouldn't be able to fit and I would be able to see how he looks without that oversized hoodie.

Knock knock

"Come in" I say loud enough so the person behind the door can hear. What I saw could honestly turn anybody on. Taehyung was standing at my door wearing only a T-shirt. The shirt was sliding off his shoulder and his sun kissed thighs. You can clearly make out all his curves.

"Do you have any extra pants? The ones you gave me don't fit."

"Nope" I lied.

I don't know why I lied but probably cause I wanted to see him like this for a little longer.

"Oh okay I'll go ask Jimin or Yoongi then"

"Nope you can't" I said without thinking

"Why"

"Uh they are clearly taller then you I doubt any of their clothes will fit you." I was proud of myself for thinking of a response.

Taehyung just crossed his arms and cutely poured. I could just jump him in the spot but it took everything for me to hold myself back.

Taehyung left my room and headed back to his room.

All I could think of was Taehyung in my T-shirt.

Time skip to dinner

It was now dinner time so I slowly made my way to the dining table. Everybody was already there except one, Taehyung. Jin was putting the final dish down before Taehyung came in huffing and puffing.

"Tae your late" Jin says a little annoyed since he can't stand people being late.

"I'm sorry I got tired cause I HAD TO WALK DOWN 3 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS"

Jin just let it go and we started eating.

"Taetae where are your pants?" Jimin asks.

"Nobody has a pair of pants I could actually fit" Taehyung says turning red.

"Well now that I look at your body if I didn't know you were a boy I would have mistaken you for a girl." Hobi says and I honestly couldn't agree with him more.

Time skip

After dinner we all gathered in the living room. I sat on the couch as well as the others. Taehyung had to use the washroom so when he came down there were no more seats. An idea popped into my head.

"You can sit on my lap princess" I told Taehyung.

He looks at me with a weird face.

"You wish coconut head" he says and sits on the ground.

Of course everybody laughs at this statement.
I just put my push my cheek with my tongue annoyed.

"Ahahaha w-why are y-you so funny" Jimin continues to laugh.

"I'm just stating facts" Tae says showing an evil grin.

"let's play spin the bottle" Hobi suggests and everyone seems to agree.

Now we are all sitting on the ground in a circle around a bottle. Jin spins first and it lands on jimin.

"I dare you to hold hands with Yoongi the rest of the game"

We continued...

"I dare you to kiss Namjoon on the cheeks"

"I dare you to take off your shirt and dance on the cafeteria table at school tomorrow"

"I dare you to yell I'm using a dildo in class"

and so on...

Finally my turn

I spin the bottle

And

It

Lands

On

Taehyung.

Hmm I have to think of a good dare. One that goes beyond the scenes. I finally think of one...

"I dare you to become a cheerleader at our school for the football team"

Sorry for the short chapter :/