45

Taehyung POV

"JUNGKOOK COME WITH ME" I yell grabbing his arm and pulling him once I reach the kitchen area.

"Aww did you miss me that much?" He asks in a teasing tone.

"Just come!" I say dragging him to Jennie's table.

"Okay I brought him so I'm just gonna go now." I say walking away only to have Jungkook pull me right back.

"Please let me live." I sigh.

"Why the long face? Also why did you bring me. If I remembered correctly, you were the waiter and I was the cook." He says.

"Jungkook why are you wearing a dress?" One of the girls asked.

"Cause I look hot in it." Jungkook says.

"Hey why didn't you ask me why I'm wearing a dress?" I ask.

"Uhhhhhhhhh..... so anyways can you like stand next to each other and make out or something." She asks and I frown.

"Why would we do that?"

"For purposes." Jennie responds.

"What purpose."

"Secret business." She says.

"Well can't you tell us?" I ask.

"No."

"What why?" I ask.

"Because I said so." She says.

"Wow how original." I say with a straight face.

"If you guys aren't going to order I'm just gonna leave." I say and like always I'm pulled back by the one and only Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Please let me leave." I groan.

"Woah now! Only if you give me a kiss." He says.

"No way I rather lick sand." I say.

"Hey you kissed me before. And sand? Seriously? I'd seriously like to see you lick sand before you say that again." Jungkook says.

"Let go."

"Nope."

"JIMINNNNNNNNN" I yell once I spot Jimin in the corner.

"Hey Tae, what's up?" Jimin says walking over.

"Please make Jungkook let go of me." I whine.

"Jungkook. If you let go of Taehyung he'll give you a hundred kisses." Jimin says and I widen my eyes. He did not just say that.

"Okay!" Jungkook let's go immediately.

"JIMIN! WHAT THE FUCK" I yell.

"Hey your free at least" Jimin shrugs walking away.

I drop down on my hands and knees and sulk.

"I'm expecting my hundred kisses." Jungkook says. "How about we start with the first one."

"No."

"Hey it was a deal. I let you go and you give me a hundred kisses."

"Ughh fine" I quickly peck his cheek but once my lip touched his cheek we were both blinded by all the camera flashes.

Wait camera flashes? I quickly retreat and turn my head to see the entire cheer squad with their phones out.

"DELETE THOSE!" I yell.

"Oh but send me one before you do." Jungkook says and I slap his arm.

"I mean delete those!" Jungkook quickly says.

"Fine we will... if you kiss again." Jennie says.

"Fine!" I say and quickly peck Jungkook on his cheek again.

Only to have the same thing happen. A bunch of flashes went off all at once.

"Seriously?" I say.

"Don't worry we deleted the picture." Jennie says.

"B-but now you have another one." I say.

"Exactly!" Jennie says.

Not gonna lie. That was a smart move. I gotta hand it to them. That was well played.

"TaeTae why didn't you kiss me on the lips?" Jungkook says whining like an overgrown fetus. "The other 98 kisses better be on the lips."

"Anyways we got what we wanted so we will leave now" Jennie says standing up.

"WHAT BUT YOU DIDNT BUY ANYTHING?" I yell at her.

"Well we never came to buy anything cause we broke." Jennie says.

"Oh you guys better run before Tae exploded." Jungkook says and all the girls went running out.

"Hey Tae-

"WHAT" I snap.

"Aw is my boyfriend upset." Jungkook says opening his arms for a hug.

"Yes..." I say and jump right into his arms.

We hugged for around 5 minutes.

"Uhh Tae as much as I want to be with you right now we should probably get back to work." Jungkook says.

"But I'm not fully charged yet." I mumble in his chest.

"TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK! I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN COVERING YOU FOR THE PAST 46 MINUTES AND 26 SECONDS." Jimins voice was suddenly heard.

"Ughh only a few more hours before we can go home and this will all be over" I mumble and let go of Jungkook.

"How about another kiss before you had off." Jungkook says.

I guess one wouldn't hurt. I lean over to his cheek only to kiss his nose? Wait nose?

"Ughhh I thought it would work." Jungkook says frustrated.

"You seriously tried to turn your head last second so that I would kiss your lips but it didn't work out and I ended up kissing your nose. Ha well sucks to be you." I say sticking out my tongue at him and walking to greet the next customers.

Haha he thought!

Vote and comment!