23

J.JK POV

I slowly made my way to the janitors closet. We only have 5 minutes between each class but I couldn't care less, me being me...

I finally made it to the janitors closet but instead of opening the door for them a was overcome with a plan. The perfect plan! For revenge of course. So I knocked on the door.

"Hey guys how'd you get stuck inside the janitors closet?" I question.

"JUST OPEN THE DAMN DOOR JUNGKOOK" Jin yells.

If I was being honest I was a bit scared and was so close to just opening the door and saving my life but I couldn't ruin my plan.

"Hmm why should I?" I ask.

"JUST OPEN THE DOOR" they all yell at me at once.

"What do I get in return?" I say in a teasing voice.

"well what do you want?" Jimin asks back.

"Okay, I want to be in charge of making the stall for our schools fair. You must use my idea and do whatever I tell you during the fair... deal?"

"Why would we let you do that?" Yoongi says.

"Just do it!" Hobi says so cheerfully since he's not part of their punishment and neither is Jin or Namjoon.

I had to get to agree so I just lied. "Yes or no? Oh my is that the principal I see?"

"OKAY YES NOW LET US OUT" Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi say together.

"Alrighty then" I open the door. "Pleasure doing business with y'all, don't forget the deal" I say walking off to my last class.

K.TH POV

Rinnnnngggggg

And that marks the end of class! I was so happy  cause now I get to go home and take a nice warm bath and eat lots of good food and watch tv and sleep and other things that I don't want to mention.

Of course all my happiness just flew out the window once I saw Jungkook and Jennie standing outside my classroom.

You have got to be kidding me I thought. I completely forgot I had cheer practice after school. I didn't know what to do so I just took my time hoping to be soooo slow just so we have less practice time. I started putting my pencil into my pencil case then I slowly put in my pen.

By now, nobody was in the classroom it was just me. Jungkook and Jennie both had their arms crossed with their eyebrows raised with a are you serious kind of look.

I try my best not to make eye contact with them while I place eraser perfectly next to my pencil. After that I "accidentally" push my pencil case on the floor and start to repeat the same slow mode clear up.

I give them a sheepish look.
"Haha whoopsie😬" I say and continue to fill up my pencil case again making sure each pencil/pen/eraser is in its place.