38

vote and comment!

Thank you for all the support army readers out there! :)

KTH POV

Ok so now that we have most of the furniture outside and Yoongi placed our order for ingredients we decide to head home. The fair is in two days which leaves us with tomorrow to finish everything else.

I sighed.

"What's wrong Taehyungie?" Jimin asks me.

"I'm so tired from all the work we did today" I say.

And when I tell you Jungkooks head literally snapped at our direction at the speed of light, I mean it.

"Excuse me but what hard work did you even do?" Jungkook asks.

"For your information I did a lot of work" I respond.

"Example?" He asks.

"WELL SINCE YOU ASKED... My poor throat is hurting BECAUSE I had to command you BECAUSE your dumb self just doesn't know anything. Just so you know If I wasn't there you would have not known how to do anything right. Right Jimin?" I say matter of fact.

"Yeah Jungkook why don't you learn how to appreciate our hard work. SINCE we clearly worked as hard as you did." Jimin says nodding.

"Thats's facts Jimin just said right there" I say also nodding.

"Now where's our sorry Taehyung and Jimin, I'll learn to appreciate you guys?" I tease Jungkook knowing he's super annoyed right now.

Of course I know he technically did everything by doing all the heavy lifting while the rest of us just sat under the tree in the shade...definitely not relaxing.

It's like the feeling where you know you have loads of homework to get done but instead decide to do anything but the homework.

Honestly not doing anything was so worth it.

Lying there in the beautiful vibrant green grass.

Feeling the nice cool breeze.

With my best friend talking about the most random things.

And a view of a sweaty Jungkook flexing his muscles as he carries the tables around.

I'm living life to the fullest!

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANNA DO A SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION! PLEASE I HOPE YOU CAN TRY AND READ IT HONESTLY IT WOULD MEAN A LOT. THANKS GUYS!

PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!! LOVE U