5

K.TH

School

I've been procrastinating all night.

This is going to be so embarrassing.

Why did I agree to this?

Oh yeah......

I'm broke.

ARGGGGGGGGG

I drag myself out of bed and head to the washroom to get ready, only to be met with a shirtless Jungkook, probably just finished showering, walk out. I just stare at his rock hard abs.

Why am I so squishy? I thought as I touch my stomach.

Jungkook seemed to have noticed me staring and stares right back at me.

Now it's turned to a staring competition, neither one of us backing down. Jungkooks mouth starts to curve into his smirk. I was on the verge of tears from staring so long. I finally blinked and he laughed at me giving his bunny grin. "Like what you see?" Jungkook asks and my face starts to heat up. I just shove him out the door and lock myself inside the bathroom so I can get ready. I hear Jungkook chuckle and  he says "don't forget cheer practice starts today." Even though I can't see him I can tell he's laughing his ass off.

After I finish getting ready I walk downstairs. Seriously we need an elevator in here. I had to take a break half way because I was too tired walking down these stairs. Why did I have to be on the fourth floor. Why did I have to share a floor with Jungkook. Why do I have to go through this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I seriously need to workout more...

Once I FINALLY make it downstairs I head to the kitchen only to be greeted by stares.

"What? Why are you guys just staring at me as if I just broke my moms favourite vase?" I question.

"Why are you wearing that ugly hoodie again?" Hobi asked and I could not feel more offended. He just criticized my hoodie. That is a taboo.

"JUNGKOOK GET TAETAE ANOTHER SET OF CLOTHING RIGHT THIS INSTANT" Jin yelled out while Namjoon was trying to calm him down.

"Fine! Come" jungkook guides me back to the stairs.

"WHAT IM NOT WALKING THOSE STAIRS AGAIN YOU GO AND BRING ME MY CLOTHES"

There was absolutely no way I was going to walk those stairs again.

Jungkook just sighs and starts walking up the stairs. "You better wear whatever I give you cause I don't wanna walk these stairs either."

I just agree carelessly and walk back into the kitchen to eat.

J.JK

I make it upstairs. It's not like I can't do it or anything. I'm well built and have tons of endurance plus I lived here for a while now so I've gone up and down the stairs a thousand times already.

When I make it to my room I head towards my closet. I actually do keep clothes here. At one point in my life I used to bring back a whole bunch of one night stands and they would just leave some of their clothing here. I just throw them into a box in the back of my closet. Who new it would come in handy now.

I go to that box and pick out some really short shorts and an over sized long sleeve shirt. I walk back down while imagining how Taehyung will look like in these.

When I finally make it downstairs I throw the clothes at Taehyungs head. He grabs them then stares in utter disbelief. Hi I just shoves Taehyung to the first floor so he could get changed there.

We are late for school now but we didn't care. We just sat in the living room waiting for Taehyung.

"u-um d-do y-you have a-any o-other clothes I can u-uh borrow?" Taehyung walks out, face all red.

I think time just froze because everybody was just staring at the small angel right in front of them.

He was so adorable. You can see every curve on his body and his sun kissed skin unmarked. EVERYTHING was just so tempting.

We were all staring not even a word was exchanged.

Just silence.

Until of course mama Jin has to ruin the moment by yelling at us to get into the car and head to school.

I immediately grabbed Taehyung and dragged him onto the motorcycle and carried him on. He put his helmet on and we headed straight to school. I wish the moment never ended. Taehyung was hugging my back wearing his adorable outfit. But of course we made it to school and had to head to class but since I had class with Taehyung it wasn't all too bad. We walked in and the teacher didn't seem impressed. He had an eyebrow raised and arms crossed.

"KIM AND JEON DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL" Mr Park yelled annoyed. I didn't even realize all the stares we got from our classmates.

"W-wait is that Kim Taehyung???"

HEHE I DECIDED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER 😬😬😬

Are you guys liking the book? Idk if it's good or not but please try reading it at least:)

THANK YOU