37

JJK POV

"Ok first things first let's think of a menu" I announce to Tae, Yoongi and Jimin.

Jin, Namjoon and Hobi don't have to do the punishment with us therefore they get to do their stall with their class.

"Somehow we have to earn the most money in the school... HOW EXACTLY DOES THAT WORK. We literally are 4 people while the other classes have like 20 people? HELLO? Did our principal even think about this like what is he? A dictator?" Jimin says trustfrated.

"I mean he kinda is?" Tae says.

"Whatever let's just start" Yoongi says grabbing a notebook and pen. "Okay so let's think of a main dish"

"STRAWBERRIES"

"Uhhh Taehyung we can't just sell strawberries... oh I know what about strawberry pancakes?" I suggest scared of making my Taebaby upset.

"KOOKIE YOU SMARTIE" Tae smiles at me.

"Ok so our main dish can be pancakes. How about we have strawberry pancakes, blueberry pancakes and chocolate banana?" Yoongi suggests.

"Sounds good, we can also throw in some drinks." I say.

"Alright let's head out to our stalls location." I tell them.

We walk out and go towards the back? Wait back of the school?

"ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS GUY WHO CLAIMS TO BE PRINCIPAL GAVE US THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL? LITERALLY NO ONE COMES HERE. I CANT EVEN SEE ANY OTHER STALLS." Jimin yells.

Damn for someone so small he's surprisingly loud.

"Don't worry we can make this work" Yoongi says super calm.

Seriously they are the literal definition of "opposites attract."

"Let's go see if we can find a tent in the storage room or some tables and chairs." I say and we start walking towards the storage room.

We have 2 days left before the fair. 2 days to set up everything. Can we really pull this off? I'm lost in thought when Yoongi says something.

"HEY I FOUND A LARGE TABLE WE CAN USE FOR COOKING"

We all gather around the table and Yoongi yells us to carry it. Then he just walks away. Wait what? Now it's only me carrying the table.

"Yoongi I thought you were suppose to help carry this?" I say.

"I did help, I helped you find it."

"Jimin why aren't you helping?"

"I helped my boyfriend find the table" he responds. Are you fucking serious?

"Taehyung? Baby why aren't you helping" I ask.

"I am helping kook, my existent has done a huge favour for this world! Plus I'm helping you by giving you moral support!" He says.

"This tables kinda heavy" I say carrying it myself walking slowly and careful not to scratch any walls.

"Weren't you working out the other day since you lost your abs? Just consider this another workout." Yoongi says.

When I say I wanna slap him so hard he flies across the world and back.... I mean it.

Finally we make it back to the back of the school.

"Okay where should I put this?" I ask.

"Over there!" Taehyung says.

I carry it over and place it down.

"Hmm actually put it over there." Taehyung says.

"Sigh I literally can't feel my arms" I say carrying the table to it's new location.

"Oh this actually isn't a good spot the sun can get into our eyes while we cook" Yoongi says. "Move it over there" he says.

I lift the table up and move it over there.

"No this isn't a good spot move it there jungkookie" Tae says.

Who am I to deny my boyfriend?

I place it down again in its new location.

"That's not a good spot it's too close to a tree" Jimin says. "Move it over there"

I move it to the new place and place the table down.

"Oh I know a perfect place to put it" Taehyung says. "Over there!" He says pointing to the spot I FIRST PUT THE TABLE AT.

"That's perfect Taehyung" Jimin says.

"Yup that works" Yoongi says.

Are you serious?