18

K.TH POV

You have got to be kidding me...

"LET ME GO! LET ME GOO! HELP! SAVE ME! WHY AM I GETTING PUNISHED LIKE THIS! IS IT CAUSE I ATE ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE FREEZER! WHYYYYYYYY! JENNIE IS KIDNAPPING ME SOMEONE HELP!" I yell out struggling to get out of Jennie's grip.

The whole cheer squad is just staring at me with a blank face as if I didn't just yell at the top of my lungs.

"You done yet?" Jennie asks.

*sigh* "yes ma'am" I say with my head down suddenly intimidated by their blank stares.

Suddenly the whole cheer squad smiles.

"Good! Because I am so proud of you" Jennie tells me.  "But I'm more proud of myself since I thought of the plan of course" she adds with her signature hair flip.

"WHAT" I'm absolutely speechless.

I'm starting to get mean girl vibes as they all walk right past me.

"See you at practice today after school<3" Jennie sends a flying kiss my way.

Suddenly I'm yanked away by?

"Eww you can only get kisses from me, say thank you because I pulled you away so the kiss  wouldn't hit you" Jungkook says.

Are you serious right now? It was a flying kiss NOT EVEN A PHYSICAL KISS?!?!

I'm stuck in my thoughts and I can feel my ears burning up.

But that all disappeared when the principal came in with steam coming out of his head and boy was he mad.

"KIM TAEHYUNG IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

Soo It's been a while... well I'm back now and I think I'm planning to do shorter chapters but update more often hehe

Thank u for all the support and heartwarming comments🥺💜 u can prob expect another update later on today!