34

NO POV

"Hey guys and welcome back to another YouTube video by Yoonmin!" Jimin says waving to the camera Yoongi was holding. "Today is a very special day and I thought ALL OF YOU GUYS should know about it! Can you guess?"

"WELL since you guys probably weren't able to guess because your all dummies I'll tell you!" Jimin continues.

"TODAY JUNGKOOK IS GONNA ASK TAEHYUNG OUT!"

"Yes keep fanboying and fangirling because I know your just as excited as I am. But anyways we are now preparing the best proposal EVER!!!! Not only that but Jungkook has something planned for us so while we wait MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE AND COMMENT AND LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND SUBSCRIBE THANKS Y'ALL!" Jimin says and Yoongi just face palms.

"Well now we are gonna decorate this ice cream shop, there's lots of purple balloons and streamers everywhere as you can see. We bought lots of bear and bunny plushies and set them on the table that is covered with purple table cloths. We also have purple flower petals EVERYWHERE!!! Well I'm about 5 minutes Yoongi and I have to get Taehyung from school. SO LETS GO YOOONGIIIII!" Jimin yells skipping out of the ice cream shop.

"So how should we bring Taehyung without him getting suspicious?" Jimin asks.

"I say we jump him, put a bag over his head, tie his arms and legs, throw him in our trunk." Yoongi says.

"We aren't trying to get arrested Yoongi. We need a better plan!"

Think

Think

Think

Think

"Why don't we just say we are filming a reaction video on YouTube and ask Taehyung if he could react to something." Yoongi asks.

"Shut up Yoongi because I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA! Why don't we just say we are filming a reaction video and ask Taehyung to react to something!" Jimin says.

"IM A FUCKING GENIUS". Jimin yells.

"B-but...... yes chimchim you're a genius." Yoongi says giving in to his boyfriend.

"Now let's gooooo!" Jimin yells as he walks towards the school gate, Yoongi following him holding the video camera.

KTH POV

Rinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Finally schools over, like even though it was only one class I'm literally dead. School is seriously just trying to kill me mentally . Rip brain...

Anyways I was wondering where everyone was. I walked through the hallways and basically saw no one I know. Where the fuck is everyone.

My mood was like shit. School was shit. And now after school feels like shit.

Now I can't even find Jungkook anymore. What are we now? Lovers? Boyfriends? Friends that kiss? Ughhhh I seriously need to talk to that coconut headass.

I slowly make my way to the front gate only to have a camera shoved in my face.

"HEY TAEHYUNG!" Jimin literally pops out of no where with Yoongi.

"JIMINIE WHERE WERE YOU EVERYBODY IS GONE IM ALL ALONE:((((" I yell giving my best friend a bear hug.

"Hey Taehyung I was wondering if you could do a reaction video for Yoongi and I, it's for our YouTube channel!" Jimin asks.

"Sure what are we doi-"

"Okay thanks"Jimin says interrupting me and putting a blind fold over my eyes.

"Wait Jimin what are we doing even. What am I acting for. Am I suppose to give a positive reacting and sad reacting? Should I bring out my fake tears? Do I need pass out? Or should I act surprised?" I ask kinda doubting myself especially when I can't even see.

"Shhhhhhhh" Yoongi says and places a finger on my lips.

I just shut up and let Jimin drag me.

"Please don't kill me Jimin" I say scared.

I didn't know walking around in a blindfold could be so difficult. I'm scared to death and not only that but I can hear a whole bunch of cats next to me.

I feel like I'm gonna crash into a wall or get hit by a car or even worse get kidnapped. Omg what if I'm kidnapped by a mafia boss and used as a sex slave. Or what if I'm led to another country. I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW CAUSE IM BLINDFOLDED.

Suddenly we stop walking and Jimin let's go of my hand.

"Taehyung take off your blindfold."