43

Taehyung POV

"Wow only 5 minutes left. Ready guys?" I ask them and we all put our hands together. "Go team!"

The bell rang signalling the beginning of the fair.

"Let's just hope for the best." I say.

"Hey guys" Hobi shouted.

"OMG OUR FIRST CUSTOMER!" Jimin yelled.

"Hahahaha what are you guys wearing. I'm being blinded" Jin says closing his eyes.

"Ehem blinded by our beauty" I say pretending to flip my non existent long hair.

"Barf. Don't even start." Jin says pretending to barf.

Namjoon follows Jin and Hobi as he just shakes his head.

"Just sit and order." I say.

"Woah that's not how you should treat your customers." Hobi says.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "What can I get for you on this lovely morning?" I say in the most fake voice ever.

"Can I get uhhhhhh gimme a moment to think." Hobi says.

"Okay let me know when your ready." I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Oh waiter! I can order." Jin says and I pull out the notepad.

"Aren't you gonna ask me what I want to order? What is with this horrible customer service." Jin says.

"What can I get you (worldwide) handsome young man today?" I say sighing.

"Can I get a strawberry pancake but can you remove the strawberries." Jin says.

"So just a plain pancake?" I ask.

"No a strawberry pancake without strawberries."

"Well that's just a plain pancake then" I say.

"THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" Jin yells.

I did not sign up for this. Oh wait, this was a punishment for something I didn't do. What did I do in my past life to deserve this.

"Ok one strawberry pancake with no strawberries coming up." I say and was about to leave.

"Aren't you gonna ask me what I want to drink?" Jin says and I sigh turning back to him.

"What would you like to drink?" I ask giving a fake smile.

"I'm alright I don't need a drink." Jin says and I swear I saw him smirk. Someone just kill me with a rock.

"Oh is that so? Ok then." I say then try to walk away to give the order to jungkook and Yoongi.

"Wait!" Jin says. "Aren't you gonna recommend me something to drink?"

"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? I recommend the strawberry milkshake." I say. Someone please help me.

"No that's alright. I'll just have the pancake." Jin says.

"WAIT" now it's Hobis turn to yell. "I'm ready to order."

"Okay what can I get for you?" I ask

"Can I get a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Do you want me to comeback to you?" I ask annoyed.

"No wait." Hobi says staring at the menu.

I just stand there dumbfounded.

"Ok I'll have a plain pancake." He says.

Is he serious right now???

"Okay coming right up." I say turning to walk to the cooking section.

"WAIT"

I turn back to their table. "How can I help you?"

"You didn't ask Namjoon what he wanted to eat." Jin says and Hobi nods.

"What can I get for you today?" I ask Namjoon.

"Oh nothing I had a big breakfast so I'm not that hungry." Namjoon responds.

Is my eye twitching cause I think it's twitching.

"Oh is that so? Ok I'll just turn in your orders then." I say turning and making a run for it.

"WAI-"

"ASK JIMIN" I yell back running away from that table.

This is gonna be a long day...