9

"BEGIN"

J.JK POV

Is this really happening?

Yes.

Am I impressed?

Yes.

Will I ever unsee this?

No.

The crowd has gone crazy about how flexible Taehyung is. He's been doing flips and turns. Who knew you could do the splits and with those short shorts? I'm getting turned on just by watching him. I tried to clear my mind to get rid of the problem I had. To say the judges were impressed was an understatement, it was unbelievable. He was better then many on the cheerleading team maybe even the best. Some girls stared at him in jealousy considering he got the attention of the football team. Even Yoongi was impressed and he never shows much emotion.

Once Taehyung finished his routine everybody cheered. The judges were speechless. I fought through the crowd so I stood right in front of Taehyung. He had sweat on his forehead and his hair was all messy. He was huffing and puffing from the routine earlier. He looked up at me and stared. Finally he smirked at me. The crowd was still going crazy and it has never been louder.

"Impressed yet?"

"Very"

K.TH

Everything happened so fast after. One second I'm asking if Jungkook was impressed and the next second I'm flung onto Jungkooks shoulder while he runs out. Everybody just stared at us mouth gaped and eyes widen. But Jungkook just kept running.

I stared to lose my balance and grabbed on to his arm. How does one have so many muscles. This muscles bunny should stop working out so much.

"JEON JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT" I yell out finally losing my patience. He finally puts my down. I can feel his hands still on my ass. My face turning different shades of red. He must have noticed since I heard a low chuckle. I gasp when he gives my ass a tight squeeze.

"C-can you move your h-hands off my ass" I have no idea why I stuttered.

"Sorry I only  touch whats mine" he says. He gives my ass a slap after letting go. I finally exhale not knowing I was holding my breath in the first place. I sigh from the loss of warmth from his hands.

I start to feel weird.
Butterflies start to enter my stomach. Something about his touch sends me off the edge... wait don't tell me

I'm falling in love with Jungkook?