20

*time skip to lunch*

K.TH POV

"WHERE ARE THOSE TRAITORS" Jimin yells out in the cafeteria. Everyone in the cafeteria turn towards us four.

Of course we see the three "traitors" trying to blend in with the crowd but with Namjoon and his height, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Jimin of course sees them and is about to pounce on them but Yoongi is quick to catch him.

"Sooooooooooooo how was your day???" Jin starts slowly poking his food, scared because four people were giving them nasty glares.

"Oh Jin I'm glad you asked because my day went HORRIBLY, ABOMINABLE, HORRENDOUSLY,  TERRIBLY AND ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL!" I explain to him while the other three nod in agreement.

"Ha..ha...ha well yeaaaaaa my day went alright too" Hobi says giving us a nervous smile.

"Good for you Hoe" Jungkook glares.

Now that I'm thinking, why am I getting punished for Jennie's plan?! And as I'm cue Jennie and the girls walk into the cafeteria.

I'm not mad.

I'm not mad.

IM NOT MAD.

IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW.

I QUICKLY STAND UP AND IM ABOUT TO JUMP THEM but of course before I jump Jungkook pulls me back.

"Woah there tiger, keep those claws to yourself before we get into more trouble." I obey and stop. Since when was I so submissive?

Jungkook suddenly places me on his lap.
"What are you doing?" I give him a disgusted look.

"I'm simply trying to calm my tiger down" he says and starts petting my head."

My left eye twitches. This is just adding oil to my horrible day.

"Now there's my favourite cheerleader!" Jennie says as they walk over.

"Also OMG ARE YOU TWO DATING?!?!" She yells pointing at Jungkook and I.

"NO"

"YES"

We say at the same time. I turn to Jungkook and glare him.

"I mean we're not......... yet" Jungkook says

I smile proud because my glare was able to intimidate Jungkook.

"OMG BEST COUPLE I ABSOLUTELY SHIP"

"WHAT STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I yell at her. But it seems my words go through one of her ears and out the other.

"First off Jennie whatever your thinking right now is not a thing and second of all WHY AM I GETTING PUNISHED FOR YOUR STUPID PLAN" I'm so mad right now.

"Oh ummm loook at the time I gotta go now" she says looking at her nonexistent watch. "CYA TAETAE DONT FORGET ABOUT PRACTICE AFTER SCHOOL AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT DITCHING CAUSE ILL GET JUNGKOOK TO DRAG YOU THERE." She yells while running away not forgetting to send another flying kiss that Jungkook smacks away.

This dumb coconut head....

Ringggggggggggggg

Bell rang signalling that lunch is over. I quickly get off Jungkook while he's distracted talking to Yoongi and run to my next class.

I walk inside the classroom only to be met with boys all staring at me and girls asking me to teach them how to do different flips.

Suddenly Jungkook comes in and jumps on my back like piggyback riding.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK YOU DUMB COCONUT WITH BUNNY TEETH GET OFF OF ME RIGHT THIS INST- "

"EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK TAEKOOK" yelled the girls.

"W-w-whatt" I stutter as a billion phone flashes go off taking pictures of us.

Jimin and Jin walk in too at that moment and take out there phones to take pictures too.

"What did I do to deserve this" I mutter.

Ok ok think Taehyung think! What would you do to get out of this situation. Scenario 1: I could just flip and kick him and make a run for it, but then again he'll probably catch me before I even step foot out of the classroom. So that's not a good idea... scenario 2: I stay here and hope everything goes ok which I doubt and scenario 3: I kick Jungkook in the balls so I give myself time to escape. YES I'm a genius!

Jungkook jumps off me and I quickly turn around.

"Ooooooo Taekook" everybody chants including Jimin and Jin, seriously?!

I give Jungkook one of my boxy smiles and he just freezes suddenly. Nows my chance!

I swiftly lift my leg up right in between his legs.

And the next thing I know he's crouching on the ground.

Everybody stares wide eyed. Jin and Jimins jaws are on the floor. I quickly run out of the class to who knows where. Ughhhh I should have thought about this longer... great now what am I gonna do walk back into class and pretend nothing happened? Guess I have no choice...

I hide behind the walls like a spy. I role on the floor and get back into position.

"Boo!"

"AHHHHHH" I yell and look behind me and see.....