30

KTH POV

"I vote maid cafe" Yoongi says raising his hand.

"I vote Romeo and Juliet because... we all know who the Romeo and Juliet are gonna be" Jimin says raising his eyebrows at me.

"Choose none" I say. "I hate all the ideas"

"Maid cafe is it then" Jungkook says since me and Yoongi are in for maid cafe.

"Alright since you guys decided let's hurry up to school." Jin says as we all grab our bags and head off.

"Hey can I sit in the car this time"I ask giving my puppy eyes to Jin.

"Awwww of course you can, HOBI GO SIT WITH JUNGKOOK ON THE MOTORCYCLE" Jin yells.

I stick my tongue out at Jungkook and he just glares at me muttering something under his breath.

At school

Class went by really slow like always. I stared at the clock counting the minutes before class ends.

3 minutes left

2 minutes left

Andddddd

1 minute left

Ringggggggggggggg

Finally class is over! I skip my way outside and head towards the parking lot only to be pulled back by Jennie?

"I think your forgetting we still have practice?"she says.

"Practice? What practice?" I ask confused.

She doesn't say anything and drags me towards the gym. Sudden realization hits me. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET OUT.

"This time we are all gonna watch out for you. We let you escape once because of Jungkooks dumbass but this time the whole cheer team will wait for you and watch your every move. UNDERSTAND" she yells very very serious.

"yes ma'am..." I already give up noticing the rest of the cheer team waiting by the change rooms.

"Well well well who do we have here?" Jungkook comes in with all his glory.

"Unfortunately you're here but please just guide yourself to exit as you are not welcomed thank you very much" i retort rolling my eyes.

"Haha very funny I know I can leave whenever I went but looks like you can't" Jungkook says.

I can't help but think how right he is.

"TAEHYUNG GO CHANGE DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF" Jennie yells at me.

"Yes ma'am" I salute and quickly run to the changeroom.

I put on my outfit and walk out of the changeroom. To be honest the outfit wasn't too bad so I was ok with it. Although I felt someone's eyes on me.....

"JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER STOP STARING OR IMMA DROP KICK YOU DEAD" I yell.

What he does next seriously got my head boiling. He had THE AUDACITY TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME.

"Thanks for the picture!" He says sending me a flying kiss.

"HURRY UP TAEHYUNG ORACTICE STARTS IN EXACTLY 34 SECONDS I BETTER SEE YOU ON THIS FIELD READY" Jennie screams.

This is gonna be a long practice...