6

"W-wait is that Kim Taehyung"

K.TH
"Isn't he the guy that always wears the big hoodie"

"He's actually beautiful"

Too say I wasn't surprised by the classes reaction is an understatement. But I guess nothings changed, everybody is still staring at me. Why can't they stare somewhere else??? Jungkook and I walk to the back of the class and take a seat as the teacher continues on with the lesson.

Lunch is when I have my tryouts for the cheer squad. Maybe I can hide and skip the tryouts. I try to think of a plan on how I can get away from Jungkook so I can hide until after lunch.

Before I knew it, class was over and onto my next class. After this class is lunch... I need a plan!

I try coming up with a plan all period but I just couldn't find a way to escape Jungkook. The only option I thought would work is to run out right after class and not look back. I guess that will do.

I watch the clock. Waiting for the black hand to reach 12 so I can run out before Jungkook even has the time to pack his stuff.

3

2

1

Ringgggggggggggg

I run straight out the door running right past Jungkook. I don't look back and keep running.

Running

And running

And running

But little did I know...

Sorry I haven't been updating often. But yay 100 views!!!!

 But yay 100 views!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜�...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜